• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Hard Drive

How big is your hard drive?

• Total voters

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    Does this poll lump all of your available hard drive space, including all of your external hard drive storage space in addition to you internal disc, into one large figure?

Years
    Also, you're asking two different questions - are you asking how big the hard drive is, or how much is used up?

My internal hard drive has a capacity of ~139 GB, and I've used ~84.8 GB. If you include my external HD as well I have a total of ~232.2 GB, and I've used ~166.8 GB.

Ohey, turns out I fit into one category whatever the question.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Does this poll lump all of your available hard drive space, including all of your external hard drive storage space in addition to you internal disc, into one large figure?
    The poll is asking how big your HDD is, if you want to you can lump it all together and vote in which ever applies, it's multiple choice.
    Also, you're asking two different questions - are you asking how big the hard drive is, or how much is used up?

My internal hard drive has a capacity of ~139 GB, and I've used ~84.8 GB. If you include my external HD as well I have a total of ~232.2 GB, and I've used ~166.8 GB.

Ohey, turns out I fit into one category whatever the question.

The poll is a separate question to avoid someone asking a similar question. Both.

I have an 80GB hard drive and I am using 27GBs of it.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    Internal: 500GB - 2 partitions
    P1 - 434GB total, 249GB Used, 185GB free
    P2 - 32GB total, 16GB used, 16GB free

External 1 - eSATA - media storage - 1TB total, 621GB used, 349GB free
    External 2 - USB - Time Machine - 500GB total, 429GB used, 71GB free
    External 3 - USB - travel media/ large file Windows access - 320GB, 2 Partitions
    p1 - 280GB total, 274GB used, 6GB free
    p2 - 40GB total, 33GB used, 7GB free
    External 4 - USB - general storage - 320GB, 12GB used, 302GB free

I'll post up the used/free for the externals when I get off work.

Last edited:
    Years
    Spoiler:

80GB internal, 320GB external. I need a bigger internal, lol.

Malice.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2016
    I'm using ~66GB on my desktop; my laptop has about ~50GB space used on Vista; the Windows 7 partition is running ~30GB (mostly from music and installed programs.)

xMeowthz

Starting off fresh, again.
    Years
    Partition 1 - 48.8 GB. 8.87 GB free. Partition 2 - 406 GB. 394 GB free.

All of what used to be a 500 GB hdd...

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    I only have a 38 GB hard drive on my laptop.
    I'm planning to get either a new laptop with 320 GB or buying a 500 GB hard drive.

Years
    This computer has 2.5GB of storage, with around 1GB used.

My laptop has a 120GB HDD. I'll edit with the partitions and usage when I boot it up tonight.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    I've got a 298 GB hard drive in this laptop. And I'm using most of it (about 223,6 GB) - I only have 74,4 GB of free space.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Hitachi HDP725025GLA380 — 250GB — 7200RPM — 300MB/s

If I had the money I'd get an SSD.

Bulletproof

This time baby I'll be...
    Years
    I feel so poor, my hard drive for my computer is 45GB -_-. my parents think it's 'fine' and I should just keep deleting things to keep enough disk space, but it can barely hold anything on it. they prefer cheep computers to good computers, I told them I want a dell studio laptop which has lots of space, they told me I gotta save up =(.
    oh, and I have 7GB free. stupid computer >_>.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Laptop internal: 120 GB
    Netbook internal: 160 GB
    External drive: 500 GB

I've got about ~150GB left on my external drive and very little left on both internal drives. :( I need to pick up a 1TB drive sometime soon--maybe on Boxing Day this year.

Back