• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your home town?

Years
    If you were a character in any pokemon game/anime, What would be your home town?

I'll tell you this,
    My home town would be Goldenrod City.
    I love the busy bustling metropolis

Oh yea, same here^^
    I always loved Goldenrod City when I played Gold and Crystal. It's a very huge city and the most important thing: It has a big store XD
    But somewhere on the beach wouldn't be as bad as, too. For example Fuchsia City^^

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Lilycove City! Department store AND by the beach AND by the Safari Zone! Yay! Otherwise I would pick Olivine City because it has a lighthouse. Snowpoint would be cool...*omg pun* but too cold I think. Sootopolis would be pretty interesting.

Worst would be Fortree. I hate heights and all those trees would mean lots of bugs...

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I would live in Olivine so I could be Kurt's apprentice :]

Heh, I'm such a nerd. 8D

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    I would live in Olivine so I could be Kurt's apprentice :]

Heh, I'm such a nerd. 8D

Wait, doesn't Kurt live in Azalea? O.o

Anyway, I'd probably go with Cerulean City. Small enough town that it's got enough to do without being too hustle-and-bustley, and it's got a Water-type Gym. That should keep me happy. And, anyway, I could always travel to one of my other favorite cities (like Goldenrod).

Sakuya

I will protect Yuki eternally.
    Years
    I would easily live in, if I was in Kanto, in Vermillion City because Lt. Surge rules. :D If I lived in Johto, I'd live in Olivine City, if I lived in Hoenn, I'd be in Lilycove and finally, if I was in Sinnoh, I'd totally live in Sunyshore City near Volkner. <333

Psychic

Really and truly
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    Ecruteak City all the way. Firstly because there are so many legendas surrounding it, and it was once the home to Lugia and Ho-Oh, and secondly because Morty lives there, and he's really awesome. <3 It's also a much smaller, quiter town than Goldenrod, but nearby so getting there would be easy. I've always imagined the Ecruteak-Goldenrod area to be thevery center of Johto.

If not from one of the traditiona Gameboy games, then Phenac City. It's absolutely beautiful there; an oasis with awesome fountains and one of the few decent places in Orre. I quite like it and Agate, though despite the stone/tomb there, it's probably a bit too dull for me. I'd like to reire there, though. :P

The reason I don't want to be in a city with a psychic Gym is that first of all, I have absolutely no respect for Tate and Liza, and while I LOVE Sabrina, not only would I be nervous about her going on a rampage or something (see the animé on than one XP) but Saffron City is just too...big and busy for me. I don't really like big and busy.

~Psychic

Last edited:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I'd probabaly like to live in Sootapolis(sp?) mainly because of the mysterious cave, and the fact that it's in the middle of no where.

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    Olivine because its by the beach, has a port, has a cool gym leader, and is close to my favorite pokemon ever Lugia

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    LILYCOVE!!

One, they have a beach, a Dept. Store, The Master Rank Contest! The Art Museum, and much, much more.

Right behind it would be Mossdeep city.

Years
    For me, it would be anywhere in Johto. That's my favourite region overall.

To be more specific, I'd like to live in Azalea Town. I don't exactly know why, but there's something I like about that town. Maybe it's the fact that it's a bit out of the way (it has Ilex Forest on one side and Union Cave on the other). I wouldn't turn down Violet City or Ecruteak City, either. I kind of like the buildings and towers in those towns, and the history surrounding Ecruteak City.

If I lived in Kanto, I'd probably build a house in the middle of the Viridian Forest. If I had to pick from the available towns and cities, though, I'd choose Cinnabar Island, or possibly Fuchsia City.

As for Hoenn... my top choice would be Lavaridge Town, though Sootopolis would certainly be an interesting place.

I have never played any 4th generation games, so I don't know anything about the towns and cities in those games...

Back