• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your home town?

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I would live in snowpoint city, but if I couldn't live there then it would be vermilion city. :)

Years
    Personaly, I think Mahogany town is nice. It's nice and cold(not too cold), and all around there are places with interesting Pokemon. Of course, I'd move in after the Red Gyara is evacuated. ;]

Jamie006

Old School Pokémaster
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2008
    Lilycove for me. With all those cliffs by the sea there will be plenty of caves to explore, plus finding good places to hike isn't too difficult (just head west for a bit). Plus, I'd probably be able to establish myself as a Gym Leader there, since nobody else seems to have started a gym in Lilycove.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Oh man... I'll go with Lavaridge, because Flannery is the Gym Leader, and Flannery is win.
    xD; At least, in my opinion.

Plus, I just like Lavaridge, it's neat. x3

Fluttering Dreams~

Heading out skywards!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2008
    Mine would be Hearthome City! Because that one is pretty realistic with the buildings representing a town and it seems the most real.Or it could be on one of the island from FR/LG. Because islands are pretty cool!

Back