• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Inseperabe Pokemon!

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    I remember when I first playing Gold,it was nighttime, I was training my Eevee when it suddenly started to glow, lol, yep it was evolving and to my surprise a new pokemon, Umbreon. It was the first time I saw this dark bastard and since then all my teams have an umbreon XD The highest level I've raised it to is probably lv.75.
    By the way, I always nickname it: Whisperer.

Also, I always chose a chikorita everytime I restarted my GOLD =D And I would never evolve it. I would even enter the pokemon league with it and it rocked XP

Ryan, you don't have to write all that stuff down in the 1st post. Why bother? If anyone wants to know, let 'em read everythin' XD

Back