• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your last injury

Years
  • I was getting out of bed just now in the middle of the night to refill my cat's pet bowl with water. After I accomplished my mission I fumbled back to bed, but bumped my leg against the bed's hardwood and irom panneled footboard in the dark It broke the skin on my leg, I can feel the blood. My shin is throbbing with pain. Wounded in action in the name of my Shadow Cat! A martyr's fate.

My work in service to the crown is not yet done. I hear my cat's meow right now, demanding that I change his litter box. I can't fall in action just yet!

My lord cat mocks me. While going to the storage bin for the litter he leapt on top of the lid, using all 20 lbs of his furry body to keep the box shut. He won't move a muscle.

Years
  • I murdered my shoulder, god knows how, and now I need to lie on the couch and be fed grapes by a menagerie of nymphets while nymph-men prepare the ham sandwiches. Surely it's not too much to ask, especially since it's my birthday in two days.

Back