• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Your Latest Catch

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
Years
  • Your Latest Catch!!

Pretty straight forward, what did you last catch :3

My latest catch was a lv 27 male Elgyem and a lv 28 Litwick who is on my team now. Male.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    My latest was an Amoonguss. I was on the route before Victory Road, training some Pokemon for evolution, when I decided to go into a double battle. It was with a Bouffalant and an Amoonguss. I had a Bouffalant already, but I wanted an Amoonguss, so I struggled through the battle (my Emboar was breeding in daycare at that time) with Samurott and the Pokemon I was training within my team. Eventually I managed to beat Bouffalant and catch Amoonguss, but God that was hard. XD

Years
  • My latest catch was a Drilbur. I walked into Wellspring Cave and I walked for a few seconds and a dust cloud appeared. I caught it in a Dusk Ball.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Oh right I should have mentioned. I caught Litwick first go in an ultra ball and I put Elgyem to sleep and caught it first go in a pokeball

1600 post ^.^

Years
  • My latest catch was Deerling. I'm currently on the route just above Driftveil and it was one of the first Pokémon I encountered here. I was pretty surprised to see that it was resistant to my Zebstrika's Spark, I had no idea it was dual-type Grass; I had just assumed it was Normal. I paralyzed it and caught it with a Poké Ball!

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2016
    Most recent was a Ditto in Great Chasm, in an Ultra Ball. Level 54 I think. I figured it would be pretty useful for breeding purposes... Before that I caught the Musketeer Trio. Cobalion took about 5 Ultra Balls, Terrakion took a whole load more (something like 15 Dusk Balls) and Virizion took about 10 Dusk Balls.

Kyurem next!

Years
  • lvl 10 Drillbur
    I was at the fourth gym, and I felt like I needed a ground type. So, I biked all the way back to that little cave beside the first/second gym, and caught this little Drillbur here. However, the rest of my team was lvl 25, so I needed to level him up quick. So, 10 minutes, 5 trainers, and the blessing of Exp. Share later, i got a lvl 25 Drillbur, and I was ready to kick Elsa's electric ass :)

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    My latest catch would be a Scraggy. Adamant with Shed Skin. I spent so much time trying to catch one with Moxie and Adamant nature. I gave up, after a few hours. Meh, Shed Skin ain't too bad either.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2016
    Further to my post above, I just caught Kyurem, Lv.75, Quiet nature. After Paralyzing it with my Galvantula Shelob, I whittled its health down to the red, and caught it with my first Dusk Ball!

Tornadus next...

Years
  • My latest was a level 65 Metang in the Great Chasm. I wasted so many Ultra Balls and Dusk Balls on it, and even a Quick Ball, and eventually caught it with my last Great Ball. >.<

Lexxy

sup brah?
    Years
  • I just caught a lvl 9 Blitzle. I love zebras but I'm really on the fence if I want to use one for my team. I'm thinking it'll just go to the box.

Back