• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Your Latest Catch

n64benowitz177

Is The Man In The Mirror.
Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    I caught Kyruem with a timer ball, completing my quest to catch all the legendarys available in my White.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Most recent Pokemon? Well mine was probably a Gothorita, since idk why I just wanted one. I caught it in a Timer Ball since it fits the Pokemon's colour scheme. :D

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    got me a shinx in white forest :) only good pokemon i got in the bloody forest lol

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2011
    i was just wandering around not paying attention to where i was, and i ended up in the great chasm. Shortly afterward i caught kyruem. All i did was weaken it and threw a few dusk balls. It was much easier than i anticipated

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Volcarona "Vulcan"
    Your Latest Catch

Male
    Rash nature
    Met on 3/18/2011, at Relic Castle, Lv70.
    Often lost in thought.
    Moves: Silver Wind, Quiver Dance, Heat Wave, Bug Buzz
    Ability: Flame Body
    Item: SilverPowder
    *Caught in a regular Pokeball.​

*As all of my pokemon were. Except Victini, whom I caught in a Premier Ball because I ran out of Pokeballs. This includes legendaries like Zekrom and Kyurem.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    A Venipede named Kudzu (hooray for plant theme naming!) in Pinwheel Forest. He's going into my team for sure.

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2012
    Darumaka was mine. Met him in the desert. I'm training my team to Lv25 before I fight the 3rd Gym.

Prince_McCovey_Pika

Prince of Panada
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2012
    Cobalion (Coba), Terrakion (Terra) and Virizion (Viriz) all in Pokeballs! ^_^ yeah, i'm awesome like that, lol

My first capture though was a patrat now named patriat which is now lv9 and is used as my cutter

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • I just caught a lv 25 male Frillish in Drift veil whih will be on my team ^.^ I was going to catch one in route 18 but they were all weak there, lv 15 max. I caught mine with a matching Dive Ball <3

Years
    • AL
    • Seen Jul 5, 2015
    Well I finally decided to pick up the liberty pass and went to captured Victini. It was both faster and longer then I had expected to capture that little sucker. Got it with an ultra ball.

Sasuke.

Hope | Less
    Years
  • Axew. :3333. He's gonna be a really important part of my team in the future. And thanks to a friendly mod he'll have Pokerus to power up those IV's. :]

Back