• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Your Latest Catch

RHCP

||Sweetie Belle~
Years
  • Well, I've been breeding about 30 Glameows, but before that my last catch was a Sentret from a Swarm!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Landorus, caught with a timer ball. XD; Emboar was about to die and I didn't feel like using another great ball and I managed to get it on a timer ball, unusual for me, lol.

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    A level 49 Dratini with the super rod at Dragonspiral Tower, I keep getting distracted from trying to complete my Unova 'dex when I hear you can catch pokemon like Dragonite around. -_-

espeon2020

I loves eeveelutions :D
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2011
    My latest catch was Tornadus with a Quick Ball ^_^ (Note: this was after several encounters where I paralyzed it and got it down to 1 HP.)

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    My latest catch was Tornadus with a Quick Ball ^_^ (Note: this was after several encounters where I paralyzed it and got it down to 1 HP.)

That's still pretty awesome you go it with a Quick Ball! Good job. :D

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • Shiny Level 6 Male Frillish. My first Shiny seen in any game evar! At least to my knowledge :) And I was just about to use a Super Repel xD

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • I just caught a bunch of pokemon on Route 6- Karrablast, Deerling, and Foongus~

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I caught Cobalion in the first Great Ball I tossed at it with no statuses. I also didn't have Dusk Balls with me and had to heal only twice.

Azurina

PKMN Ranger Carmen Sandiego
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2013
    Female Oddish, level 10. I named her Yami. =)

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • I caught a female Drifblim lv 47 after 4 ultra balls. Finding a wild drifblim gave me a shock XD I also just caught a lv 35 Staryu and a female Cherrim lv 47 <3

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    just caught RNG'ed Stunfisk woo! Stunfisk FTW for its cuteness !!!

Back