• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

your least favorite anime character.

Who is your least favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    I guess Shuu... I mean he was too arrogant and he was extra mean to Haruka-chan :D
    Out of these... Kasumi. Once Haruka became main girl character I started to hate Kasumi because I understood how annoying character she was.

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    i don't like most of Ash's rivals. I don't know why...

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2014
    Oh, I forgot to mention...Tobias. What a terrible, and blatant plot device he was.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
    Dawn is the most annoying character ever. She was way too girly and asked really stupid questions. I remember in one episode I was watching, she was all mad about her hair getting all poofy and staticy, and I laughed at her. Because I hate her. Anyways, she's the main reason I quit watching the anime, and I really don't think I'll ever watch it again (the new one, that is. I'm actually rewatching season 1 just for the nostalgia).

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2012
    I dont like May, i dont why? maybe because she was replace Misty role:(

Years
    Why are so many of you hating Dawn! She's my favourite character!

For my least fave, I voted Tracey 'cos he didn't spend as much screen time as the others (All the main characters are great but Tracey doesn't get my fancy).

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years
    A lot of people don't like Dawn, huh? I voted Ash because I'm sick of him. Move over, Ash. New main character, please. I love Pikachu, though...

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
    Years
    Why does a LOT of people hate Dawn? For me, I HATE Drew because he thinks he can get anything, anyone, with just a snap and flicks his hair all the time. It's so annoying!!!

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    Ash's Pikachu irritates me constantly. I just want to... beat the plot device sue out of it...

Years
    I hate Max, May and Dawn.
    I haven't seen any of the episodes with Dawn in it, but I've seen parts. And she annoys me.
    0 people dislike Brock. Woop. LOL

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years
    Ash's Pikachu irritates me constantly. I just want to... beat the plot device sue out of it...

LOL.

Whoop! Indeed. What is there to dislike? He likes womenz, he likes pokemonz. WINNER! DING, DING, DING!!!

Only ONE for IRIS?! I would have voted for her if I wasn't so sick of Ash Bad-Pun Ketchum and didn't like her in-game persona.

Years
    Why does a LOT of people hate Dawn? For me, I HATE Drew because he thinks he can get anything, anyone, with just a snap and flicks his hair all the time. It's so annoying!!!

Yeah, why is Dawn getting so many votes? She's my favourite! I love Dawn!

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I dont like May, i dont why? maybe because she was replace Misty role:(
    I've never accepted that as a good enough to dislike a character, and not just because I'm a big fan of May. If someone comes in to replace your favorite character it can get to you, but at the same time it's not enough to dislike that character. Especially because it's not the character who replaced your old favorite, but the writers of the show. :\

It's kind of hard to dislike a character who rarely did anything on the show.

When the Sinnoh Saga started and Paul was introduced, I couldn't stand his arrogance or the way he treated Pokémon. However, I later learned to like him as I realized out of all the characters and rivals on the show, he brought out the most in Ash. This for me is also what made the saga one of the best.

That being said, Trip would have to be my least favorite. He's overly arrogant for a trainer who's just starting out and has a lot to learn about Pokémon. Not to mention, for me it feels like he's just there to be there. He doesn't feel like much of a rival to Ash, and I guess it's because there's really no connection between the two of them. Besides that though, there's not a lot that I like about his character.

King Of The Blues

Still got the Blues, For you.
    Years
    Who is y least favourite Pokemon character?

My least favourite Pokemon character at the moment now is Trip. Ugh, he is just so annoying, I just hate him. I would honestly love it if they got rid of Trip from the anime.

Back