• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your least favorite Pokemon in each generation

*Meowth V.2*

Still Got The Blues.
Years
  • Gen I: Jynx / Mr. Mime.

A tie between the two, two fugly pokemon.

Gen II: Octillery.

Just don't like it. Hate octopuses.

Gen III: Loudred / Exploud.

One word. Vile. Just plain ugly and crap.

Gen IV: Stuntank.

Ugh, that thing is ugllllly.

Gen V: Can't fully say or judge due to not seeing the anime or having the game and not having see all the pokemon but if I had to quick pick one, it would probably be Darmanitan

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2011
    Gen 1: geodude
    Reason: im always running into them and there annoying >>

Gen 2: aipom
    Reason:i just really dont like it

Gen 3: nosepass
    Reason: nosepass is useless and retared looking. just sayin XP

Gen 4: chimchar >>

Gen 5: not looking forward to the new akward looking poikemon

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • Generation I - I never did enjoy Zubat, Geodude, or Tentacool. Their sheer number just annoys me. Any Pokemon game would be so much better if there wasn't so many of them. I also have a thing against Ditto. It's just a blob who mates with anything and anyone..

Generation II - Pidgey was replaced with Hoothoot, and I didn't like that switch. I personally liked Pidgey, the obviously better Flying-type Pokemon.

Generation III - Wurmple, you are ugly, and I hate you. It's a good thing that you evolve into Beautifly. I never found the purpose of Mawile. Gulpin and Swalot remind me of old, perverted Lithuanian men.

Generation IV - Bidoof. I need not to say no more.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2012
    Generation I - Hypno
    Reason - I've never liked Hypno. I don't really have an exact reason it's just been one of those Pokemon that, when seen, gives me a =/ feeling.

Generation II - Delibird
    Reason - Least favorite Pokemon. It's not a very interesting Pokemon to me, and I've seen so many of them from friends or just random places that it's left a bad taste in my mouth.

Generation III - Ludicolo
    Reason - It just gives me a creepy vibe. It's always dancing and giving you it's Pedo-smile. You just can't trust a guy like that is all.

Generation IV - Ambipom
    Reason - His design is just tough to look at. I wasn't a big fan of Aipom either, but it looks like something you'd see in Silent Hill.

Generation V - Hihidaruma
    Reason - His design is scary, and despite my thoughts I put him on my team and gave him a chance. Bad times rolled in, I grew huge disdain for him.

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
  • Gen I: Mr Mime. Scaryyyy...
    Gen II: Hoppip. That pokemon is pretty useless..
    Gen III: Spoink. SPOINK SPOINK SPOINK! gyarrghh.
    Gen IV: Regigigas. Its really really weak for the first long period of time. :(
    Gen V: Darmanitan. It looks really ugly.

tvoza2

Armored Skarmory
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2019
    gen 1-
    Pikachu- over used, appears in every game, just annoying

Gen 2-
    dunsparse- useless, and hideous
    Wobbufett- useless, ugly, annoying, reason I hate the show

gen 3-
    Wynaut- made wobbufet fall even lower in my veiw
    spinda- useless

Gen 4-
    Kricketot
    Kriketune
    Bidoof
    Bibarel
    Pachirisu
    -All useless, ugly, annoying

Gen 5- based only off image and types
    Tepig
    Choabuu
    Embou- NO MORE FIRE FIGHTING!!!!
    Koromori
    Kokoromori- Ugly
    Emonga- Pachirisu with flying
    Mamanbou- why isnt it luvdisc's 2nd evo!?
    Ainto- Useless, ugly, needs evos

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2020
    GENERATION 1: Exeggutor, or Drowzee.
    They both scared the hell outta me when I was litte! I mean... a tree(?) with heads?! and when i saw drwozee in that one episode hypnotizing people... on ho... -w-"

GENERATION 2: that's hard... maybe Zatu... or Dunsparce
    It really needs to blink! And Dunsparce ... it's just... strange -w-

GENERATION 3: Gulpin, Swalot, and Deoxys
    No... just no....

GEBERATION 4: about half of 'em -_-

GENERATION 5: All execpt for maybe..... 12....

Andrut

Collecting dust since 1898
    Years
  • Gen I- Venusaur
    I just can't stand a Pokemon whose toughest attacks are Solar Beam and Razor Leaf. It got better some generations later, but in Gen I using it was terryifing for me.
    Gen II- Hoppip family
    Really useless.
    Gen III- Pretty most of them. Notably, Skitty and Delcatty, Seedot/Nuzleaf/Shiftry, Lotad/Lombre/Ludicolo and Surskit/Masquerain.
    Gen IV- Croagunk
    HATE THAT THING. Annoying and ugly.
    Gen V- 6 of them. Serperior, Emboar, Samurott, Meerhog, Liepard, Derpfish
    I like huge most of the others, actually.

NamelessGuy

<Insert Witty Title Here>
    Years
  • Gen I - All legendaries.
    Gen II - All legendaries.
    Gen III - All legendaries.
    Gen IV - All legendaries except Darkrai and Cresselia.
    Gen V - Nearly all of them.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Gen 1: Pikachu. The anime overhyping this weak, ugly little thing completely destroyed any respect I might have had for it.

Gen 2: Dunsparce. This thing is just sturdy enough to be a nuisance without being powerful enough to actually be useful. I cannot tell you how many times I have reduced its HP into the red only to have it use Glare on me :/

Gen 3: Poochyena/Mightyena. I'm not a fan of dogs so I didn't like the Growlithe and Houndour lines in the first two generations, but at least they have some usefulness, Poochyena/Mightyena are just plain not useful in battle, period.

Gen 4: Bronzor: I hate running into these things, they're hard to kill and usually do Confuse Ray while I'm trying to defeat them :/

Gen 5: No comment, haven't played it.

ISA56 2.0

The one and only!
    Years
  • Gen. I-Drowzee. Just what is it supposed to be? Not to mention IT EATS KID'S DREAMS. Creeeeepy!

Gen. II-Dunsparce. Not only is it ugly and rather weak, it's one of the few Gen. II Pokemon I actually dislike, along with Shuckle and Unown. Not to mention it's a pain in the neck to find.

Gen. III-Glalie. Ugly, weak, takes a long time to evolve from its pre-evo, hard to find, and not Electric-typed-It's everything I could ever hate about a Pokemon.

Gen. IV-Regigigas. Some Legendary you turned out to be.....It's Ability Slow Start halves its Attack and Speed for FIVE TURNS, making it essentialy worthless for even casual battles. Thanks for making a otherwise good Pokemon worthless, Game Freak!

Gen. V-Dasutodasu. A GARBAGE BAG POKEMON?????? WHY??????

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • Gen 1 - Magikarp
    Gen 2 - Not sure
    Gen 3 - Not sure
    Gen 4 - None
    Gen 5 - Have not played yet

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2011
    1st Generation. Geodude
    2nd Generation. dunsparce
    3rd Generation. Treeko\Numel
    4th Generation. starly
    5th generation. That centpied one i dont know its name

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Gen I: Pikachu
    Gen II: Azumarill
    Gen III: Huntail
    Gen IV: Grotle and Lickilicky
    Gen V: Crimgan

Years
  • Spr_1b_082.png
    Overpowered pos. This line is pretty much impossible to hit even for neutral damage early in the game when playing with a couple of restrictions. Close second place would be Pikachu.
    Spr_2g_172.png
    I hate the idiot trainers spamming these things that die in one hit and do nothing, but then: static this, static that. AAARGH. I have nothing against Raichu by the way.
    Spr_3r_386.png
    What is this I don't even
    Spr_4d_448.png
    KILL IT WITH FIRE AND MAGNETS
    I'm not to sure about generation 5 yet, I don't even remember half of them

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
    Years
  • Generation I - None of them. Every single one is good and should be appreciated for their awesomeness.

Generation II - Dunsparce or Unown, no question. Useless Pokemon. Cool, but not battle worthy.

Generation III - Shedinja. For the obvious reason that it only has 1HP, which again makes it a useless battler.

Generation IV - There's loads of bad Pokemon from this Gen, but Heatran takes the cake. Probably one of the worst Pokemon ever. My reasoning for that is more to do with its design, typing and concept.

Generation V - That trash bag Pokemon or Zuruggu. The design team must have been high when they designed these Pokemon. Seriously.

Back