• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your LEAST favourite Pokémon?

Dark lucario123

Lucario fan #1
    Years
    Least faverit pokemon(if possible)

Do you have a least faverit pokemon you just cant stand?or a tipe of pokemon you dont like? im a huge pokemon fan but Mr.mime just creeps me out.do any of you have a least faverit pokemon?im really new here so i dont know if this post has been made befor.

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
    What's with the Nosepass hate? I happen to like the little fellow

I can't stand Blissey. FAT PINK HO ;_;

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Blissey, Snorlax.
    The two big pokemon that takes so darn long to get their health down and you end up using one of your most powerful moves to make it faint X_X

Rabid Ditto3 8

Migrating Coconut
    Years
    I hate Smeargle and Whiscash. Smeargle is just so darn sneaky and Whiscash is too smiley and resistant to electric... :t108:

xXI JOE IXx

Most hated is hard for me I love all pokemon... I think its a tie beetween Magmortar and Probopass there was no need for them >_<

iCrash

'Splash is overated'
    Years
    Bibarrel however you spell it.

Awful.....
    It just looks so stupid, way to ruin the hardcore look of some pokemon...

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2014
    Your LEAST favourite Pokémon?
    thats me playing

I also dislike Arceus and Probopass :/

Griffinrich

Welcome to the Jungle...
    Years
    Piloswine.
    Second Generation was my favorite, but back in the day, Pryce's Piloswine in Pokemon Stadium 2.... GAH.
    I just wanted to tip him over and watch his top heavy self try and get back up, but whatever. I call him Pile-of-swine mostly now.
    Ironically Mamoswine is one of my favorites =]

Back