• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your LEAST favourite Pokémon?

Poison Master Tox

Fierce Poison Expert
    Years
    I hate most normal types, so boring. Especially the Normal/Flying combinations that seem to be present in every game. Pidgey, Spearow, Starly, Taillow and all of their evolutions. Ugh.

Oh yeah forgot that Crobat was poison flying well, let me rephrase that, all poison type Pokemon except the Nido's and Crobat, evil little buggers poison types are.

Y-you disprove of the Poison type? :O

SmashBro

Asian KungFu Generation Rocks!
    Years
    Giratina, and Garchomp even though i use garchomp on my team on some occasions

PalkiaSpace

Panda Hugger <(^_^)>
    Years
    this chunk of crap -->
    Your LEAST favourite Pokémon?

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    ZUBAT... and GEODUDE....
    I swear. I have to buy so many repels just to avoid them. I've actually thrown my DS at the wall I'm so sick of seeing them.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2012
    every pokemon from the fourth gen , especially magmorter, rhyperior, bidoof and all the starters

BowtiePenguin

Proud; noble; penguins.
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2009
    Zubat/Golbat, I hate them >.< They make trekking through caves hell.
    ;-; Oh, it hurts...

Hm... I can't stand Kricketune and Probopass - their mustaches look ridiculous. I also hate Gallade (why the pointy / blobbish body?) and Bibarel - I want to hit it. :U

Rayquaza is just ugly.

I used to really hate Lickylicky and Tangrowth, but they've grown on me...

[Edit] Aw guys, I know Zubats are annoying and common, but they're so cute!

Last edited:

Misty4Life

~Paired with a bribed shipper~
    Years
    Okay, since Zubat, Geodude, Probopass, and Bidoof have already been said, I'd like to add Starly, Staravia(sp?), and Lopunny(sp?) Starly and Staravia are just plain annoying to deal with and come up all the time(although I like Straptor) and I just HATE Lopunny. Don't ask me why, I can't explain it. I just think Lopunny is the worst design in the history of Pokemon. That's how much I hate it. The only other Pokemon I can think of are Purugly and Stunktank, but I only dislike them, not hate.

Bombah!

BlackDragonite
    Years
    It might shock some of you, but the Pokémon I really, really, REALLY hate... is PIKATCHU!!!
    I HATE THIS LITTLE SON OF A BUBBLE, THAT STUPID "GOD-I´M-SO-CUTE" ARCTICCAVEHOLE!!!! (Yep, censored it all^^)
    I can´t say why, but I really hate it.

And I don´t like Spiritbomb, because it looks like a kid drew it with MS Paint lol

CyanideEspeon

Strange Woman
    Years
    I don't dislike any Pokémon, but Graveler's 4th gen sprites bug me. I don't dislike Wartortle, but the name I don't really like.

The Roshi

I must become stronger...
    Years
    Pachirisu is hands down my arch nemesis for life. It outspeeds so many things and ALWAYS GETS PARAHAX OR T-WAVES ME. So annoying to kill!!!

Sambul

On the Run
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Sableye, cuz its ugly and its kind of creepy.
    Also the only one i had a hard time naming for some odd reason

Back