• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Legendary Source (pokemon and items)

Ho-oh arabia

Yeah, i started the fire.
Years
  • I have a stock of Movie Darkrais, all untouched at lv.50 waiting to be trained!
    Current stock: 2 full BOXES
    1 original, rest are cloned. hope you don't mind.

I have UT 10ANIV Typhlosion, Celebi, Pikachu
    Current stock: 1 of each. Have to clone them first.

I have Ho-oh, Lugia, and all forms of DEOXYS from FR & LG. Touched, but looking to see if anybody has UT so that I can post.

I have all items (TM's, balls, recovery medicine, etc.) that you can get in the game (minus some event items)
    Request, and you may receive.
    RULES
    1. I will not clone Pokemon.
    2. All pkmncommunity rules apply.
    3. Be kind and respectful.
    4. If I am offline, pm me, don't post.
    5. If anybody steals a pokemon, I will counter back with a DSBRICK (worst case scenario)
    *A DSBRICK will cause your DS to stop functioning. For those who are PSP people, you know what a brick is. :p
    What im lookin for:
    Any UT Event namely: 10 ANIV Suicune, umbreon, or celebi.
    Any well trained pokemon.
    Thanks!

SSJ_Joe

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • What do you want for the Darkrais...Secondly you CANNOT brick a nintendo DS...its close to impossible there is NO KNOWN WAY of doing so. but about those Darkrais lol

Olz.

The Magic Auroa
    Years
  • Well, Could i have one of those Celebis? xP

I can offer:
    Shiny Girantina ST - Calm
    UT Shiny Totadile - Lonely
    Shiny Dusknoir - Level 46 - Modest :)

Last edited:

SSJ_Joe

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • thats total BS I looked it up, googled it asked Crazy Hacker n00bs...Impossible, unless someone is STUPID enough to Download a firmware update that isnt from Nintendo, which it would be specified, and even it that happened all you would have to do is restart the ds a few times and it would AUTOMATICALLY fix itself because it would just lock itself up or something similar to that and besides all of the IMPORTANT information on the DS is soooo protected it isnt even funny, the only people able to unlock it is Nintendo themselves, and they wouldnt even be able to do it wireless you would need to ship in your DS I asked a Nintendo tech guy through e-mail out of curiousity when I heard my Ipod could get bricked and wondered if it could happen to my DS and also they said the only logical way for that to happen is for someone who is EXTREMELY CLEVER,SMART, BASICALLY A NEAR GENIUS to make a 3rd party DS game and Physically give it to someone and even that would take basically a near Nintendo Employ "know how" to do.. But back on Topic, sorry didnt mean to go so far off: Any Specific Pokemon ya interested in? I have a bunch of events and stuff

Last edited:

Golden Shaymin

Taking a short break
    Years
  • Ill take a darkrai if it isnt modest
    i have loads to offer so pm me if you want this and ill tell you what i have

note: i posted this now because i'm not likely to visit this thread again for a while

Last edited:
    Back