• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your manga collection

Inkki Bookman

Be afraid of the spade
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2008
    I have about 200+ manga books which isn't bad considering how expensive manga is to buy here in Oz.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I have about 200+ manga books which isn't bad considering how expensive manga is to buy here in Oz.

That is impressive, it's sooooo expensive here. ><

13 Manga volumes for me, all from the Keroro Gunso (SGT. FROG) series. I got a lot of moneys for Christmas and was really into it at the time so I thought, 'what the hell?' and impulse bought them. xP

Inkki Bookman

Be afraid of the spade
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2008
    So you like SGT. FROG as well? I'm still waiting to be able to spare enough money for Vol 14 as well as the next Wallflower, School Rumble and the final Hana Kimi.

Years
    I have about 60 + Mainly becasue I can't really aford them at the moment lol.

Naruto: 1-8
    Hellsing: 1-8
    Kingdom Hearts: 1-4
    Kingdom Hearts - Chain of Memories: 1-2
    Kingdom Hearts II - 1-...
    Death Note: 1-13
    Elemental Gelade: 1-2
    Fruits Basket: 1-3
    Trinity Blood: 1-4
    Trinity Blood Novel: 1-2
    Berserk: 1-3
    Ouran Highschool Host Club: 1-2
    Shaman King: 1-3
    Yu-gi-oh: Duelist: 1-3
    Beyblade: 1-4
    Bleach: 1-2
    Hack: Legend of the Twilight: 1-3
    Fullmetal Alchemist: 1-2

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I have a tiny amount… 19…
    Welcome to the NHK 1-5… I'll buy the rest when the last volume gets released in English .o.
    Love Hina the complete collection.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    I actually got into manga earlier this year - kinda went on a shopping spree. XD

I ended up with over 300+ and still counting. I tend to order from Just Manga once a month or so when new mangas I want come out.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well just now I counted and I own about 82 manga(85 if you counted the Pokemon manga, they don't have it in thier database). Yep, that is all I got so far...I am so behind. XD Hopefully by end of this year I will have 100+ since now I have extra money to use now to spend on some manga. :3 Check out Manga I Own link in my sig.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    I tend to be picky with the kind of manga I buy, since the ones in english over here cost a few dollars more than the chinese. I used to purchase only english last time, which didn't give me a large variety, since not all the good manga had been translated into english. I really got into manga this year, I've started reading the chinese ones, and buy one book once a week when I can afford it, so I think my collection will grow even bigger after a few months. xD

Fruits Basket : 9 - 23
    Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle : 1 - 21
    Pokemon Special : 1 - 26
    xxxHolic : 3, 7 - 10
    DNAngel : 1, 2
    A Thousand Years of Snow : 1
    Hayate the Combat Butler : 2
    Lovely Complex : 1 - 7
    Kingdom Hearts : 1 - 3
    WANTED : 1 [complete]

Uhh, so I have around 80 manga.

Last edited:

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I tend to order from Just Manga once a month or so when new mangas I want come out.

I'd like to have that kind of resolve, which I think I kinda do, I just don't have the financial support to back it. xD;

So you like SGT. FROG as well? I'm still waiting to be able to spare enough money for Vol 14 as well as the next Wallflower, School Rumble and the final Hana Kimi.

Yup~ I love it. But I haven't found the 14th volume yet. I guess if I wanna get it soon I should just order it online, since I have this weird hang-up with having to complete a series before moving onto another. Tis an annoying habit.

I also want to get BLAME! and Ikki Tousen, since there are quite a few volumes out for each at Borders.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Neither do I, at least at the moment....all these great mangas just came out this week...I WANT TO BUY THEM SO BAD XD

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    I don't really have a big manga collection, I only go to bookstores to read them then I am good. I only buy them when I don't have time to read. xD;

I have:
    Pokemon Special (Japanese version): 17
    Tsubasa: 4
    BLEACH: 17,18,19
    Yu-Gi-Oh: 1

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Well sweeties, are we talking about physical copy of manga books? Because I'm a big cheapo, and I only read scanlations, when I want my manga fix. XD

Well here's my tiny collection:

Dragonball: 1
    Shonen Jump: 9

Yeah...not too impressive, sweeties. Worst thing, they weren't brought, but given to me or found.

Eureka1

Yay IIDX! :D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    Arm of Kannon - 01
    DN Angel - 01
    Fushigi yugi 1 - 12

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    I had to leave a lot of my manga in Hong Kong when I moved back to Japan ;_;

Still, the vast collections in my university club room makes up for it.
    Heck, we even have a few copies of an autographed eromanga that was drawn by a graduate of the uni (who now draws professionally.)

My current collection at tiny dorm room.

AyuChan!

Indiana Ayu xP
    Years
    hrm... I don't know how many! xD
    I have quite a few naruto volumes, and one or two Ultra Maniac, and three Death Note.
    I usually read manga at One Manga, but if I see a particular volume I like I buy it ^_^

Back