• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Your Most Proud Catch Ever!!!

Daniel-Son

Ooh.. Flashy
Years
  • Rayquaza - full health :) no status, used Pokeball on first try - friends were there, saw it with their own eyes ^.^ (used the oldest rumor in the book Up+B)

Kyogre - 2/3 of it's health left, second try, Great Ball

I guess you can say, I have VERY good luck..

EvilDunsparce

Blue Moon!
    Years
  • My proudest catch was my 32nd (yes,32nd) dunsparce being shiny (my friend has better luck he got a shiny female feebas............wow)

palabok

D E S T A T I
    Years
  • The catch that I am most proud of was catching a Golden Magikarp while searching for a Feebas.

Ionem

.biomechanic.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2005
    (used the oldest rumor in the book Up+B)

To this day I use Up+B every time I throw a ball. It's actually mostly out of habit from doing it when I first heard about the "trick" in the days of R/B. Heh.

Hahlin

The USN Soldier
    Years
  • brotlov said:
    Latias because you can only find it with luck.

I resent that, you can track both of the Lati@s with your Pokedex

my happiest catch will be this stupid Latias that I keep chasing around Hoenn! but, so far, it would be my heracross and Griafarig I've been looking all over for in the Safari Zone

Last edited:

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
  • Proudest catch.. well, I think there was a better catch than this one, but I caught my Emerald Kyogre with an Ultra Ball on my first try. I was kinda happy then. :3

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
    Years
  • catching mewtwo on firered was my best catch ever
    i tossed 1 ultra ball as soon as the battle began and bam it was caught i was really shockeed since i was gunna use my masterball on it
    staying with firered when i went to birth island to fight deoxys i caught it with 2 ultraballs
    (i was really spooked out by that)

Years
  • My proud 2 catches happened in just 5 minuites and were a level 70 Groundon that I caught with an ultra ball on the first turn of the battle and when I found kyroge I thought I may as well try and do the same again but this time it got out at the last second. So I tried it again a few more times and it was caught!

DarkCrimsonFist

The Crimson Steel Trainer
    Years
    • WA
    • Seen Aug 18, 2005
    i'd have to say when i caught latios on sapphire with a great ball, i didn't think i'd catch it and all the sudden, full health, bam lol, crazy stuff.

Back