• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your motto?

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
Years
  • "Children in the Dark make accidentz, accidentz in the dark-" Nevermind XD

I don't really have a motto...but I zhould o_O Where can I download one?
    JK XP I"ll think of one :3

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • I have another one now --

Karma: Don't spam to make the millionth post, all you'll end up is looking stupid, in trouble for spamming, and probably without the millionth post.

8D

MistyManiac

I need to post more often
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2018
    My motto is: "reality is what you make of it", it was just one of those things that popped into my head for no apparent reason and it stuck.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • I had at the beggining one motto, but I came with few ones through time

"what if God was one of us?" kinda "nonsense" but it has, and... it kinda makes you think.

"your life is hard, and you blame God? think it twice, can you handle one whole planet?" yea... sometimes your life seems so difficult, but there other lives that are even more difficult, so don't blame anyone...

"if you break it, you pay it" that was from a store in a downtown of some city of USA

"do you fear fire? do you fear water? do you fear wind? do you fear earth? you must fear electricity" one of my two mottos, that are REALLY mine... but it sounds better in its original al-bhed language:
    "tu oui vayn vena? tu oui vayn fydan? tu oui vayn feht? tu oui vayn ayndr? oui sicd vayn amaldneledo"

and this is my own and only true loved motto, but it stays in spanish:

"Recu?rdame por ser grande, pero parecer peque?o"

Back