• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Music Collection - We Dare to Ask

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I have over 200 songs in my MP3 Walkman. I am planning on getting a iPod Touch, so maybe I can store a lot more songs it in it. But anyway, my biggest collection is my music CDs. Yes, I still get those. I have over 250 music CDs. Mostly from a diverse genre of music. Well not that diverse. Mostly is R&B, Pop, Hip-Hop, Rap, Gospel, Dance, Funk, Soul, Pop Rock, J-Pop, New Wave, Adult Contemporary, etc...

I still want to continue getting music CDs. I been collecting them since I was 15 years old. My first music CD I ever gotten was Michael Jackson HIStory: Past, Present, Future Book 1. After that...I been getting other music CDs from other artists. I just love music. It is the best.

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
    Years
  • I currently have around 60 CDs that I can find, well over 100 burned ones, 1200 iTunes songs, and 4 LP's.

Mostly hard rock, 80's hardcore, ska, 2-Tone, Oi! and punk, with some Brit Rap and my cousin's techno/house CD's thrown in. I'm trawling online trying to find old Trojan recordings, with little success.

Years
  • if you dont count my parents old, and huge, mumsic collection of music CDs, then mine isnt that big. its mostly all DIGITAL! ;D

and also, do you need to ask what kinda of music i like? i thought not ;3

POKEMON_MASTER_0

caffeine 1mg/mL, 240 mL po q4h prn fatigue
    Years
  • I have about a thousand songs on my MP3 player. Around ninety-nine percent of my music would be considered electronic. House, techno, trance, electro, new age: you name it, I have it. Although the majority of my artists are unheard of by most people, I would consider Daft Punk, The Chemical Brothers, and Tiesto to be the most well-known.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • Probably about 50ish. Most of it is anime music (70%). The rest is split between game music (15%), stuff from NicoNico (10%), and classic rock (I think that's what it's called; 5%). Those numbers are estimates, for the record. All of it is on my computer; I don't have a portable music player (unless you count the laptop).

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I don't know exactly how many songs are on Itunes (since Itunes hates me and only has half the songs I have on there), but it's pretty diverse. Mainly a mix between Game Music, Anime Music, and English Music. Plus some other things here and there.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    My iTunes collection has 1964 songs. I'm excited about hitting the 2000 mark. :3

Years
  • I just passed the 7000 mark the other day. I think I have a good spread of music, 'course having any Japanese music is going to make me look like a nerd.

Not that I'm not a nerd.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    1227 songs at the time of this post. I've got my old collection being transferred by a friend since their laptop got fixed so I expect it to increase by another two hundred.

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    I currently have 6461 songs on iTunes. Video game soundtracks are large <3.

Pikachu2007

Free hugs for everyone!
    Years
  • I've got 2093 songs on my iTunes library. 594 are pieces of classical music, 5 are comedy, 3 are country, 10 dance, 64 holiday, 271 jazz, 32 latin, 2 new age, 48 pop, 3 rb/soul, 9 rock, 5 salsa, 717 soundtrack songs, 322 vocal, and 8 world songs.

Phew! ^_^

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I have over 2000 songs right now. I'm not sure of the exact number, however...

Most of it is rock, alternative and that kind of stuff, but there's some country, rap and Japanese music in there. :3

Back