• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Music Collection - We Dare to Ask

©ereal Killer

Illusions or Real Illusions ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2011
    About 3000 songs... Mostly songs from bands u've never heard of...

Miss May I anyone?

Zodiac Realm

I'm a Negative Creep~
    Years
    basically all songs by the following:
    metallica
    linkinpark
    kingsofleon
    threedaysgrace
    disturbed
    avengedsevenfold
    ect...ect

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013

There's more where that came from.

Sam.Is.Dead.

All's Well That Ends Well
    Years
    Well they only have three :p
    haha
    I have all of them currently, i was so happy once i found the last song i needed ^_^

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
    On my Ipod i have exactly 93 songs, grows with every new album from PINK and linkin park and Daughtry

on itunes i have over 500 songs.

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
    If I posted my entire iTunes library here it would take all night.

bits of everything really. Over 3,000 songs on iTunes but my iPod can only hold a measly 1,000 :(

Johnny590

It's cute how you think I care
    Years
    And I thought I had a lot!! lol!!

Here's Mine, and this is without counting the 1,000 reggaetón songs I recently deleted and around 200 songs of Rock and Indie albums I still haven't unzipped. :3

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Here's Mine, and this is without counting the 1,000 reggaetón songs I recently deleted and around 200 songs of Rock and Indie albums I still haven't unzipped. :3
    I know I've met my match when the first things I spot in his library are The Stooges, Mos Def, and more ska than one can handle.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I have over 2,000 on my Itunes but plenty more I could add.

My favourites are:
    Three Days Grace (new album soon <3)
    Linkin Park
    Paramore
    NickelBack

RAWR ^_^

Feels So Retrosexual ^_^
    Years
    My music collection has rather dramtically become alot less. Unforetunately, in the switch over between laptops, many songs lost their lives, I mourn my loss, but I shall learn to move on. xD!

My favourite artists...

1. Lady GaGa
    2. Owl City
    3. Demi Lovato/Aly and AJ/The Veronicas. Funnily enough all them can be linked to Disney xP!

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    I have over 400 songs.

Bands:
    Spoiler:

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    I have a whopping, ready for this? Zero! I have no songs as of right now I'm serious. I used to have around 5,000 songs in my collection. My PC fried and I had no backed up data for anything. A lot of those will be recovered through iTunes but some of those I got from CDs that will never be found again and others were acquired through, well you know.

My music was, and is going to be, very diverse. You can find almost any genre and every artist in my collection as some bands/genres/artists have at least a couple of good songs. Overall though, a lot of everything.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Mine consists mostly of

Black Eyed Peas
    Beyonce
    Jeffree Star
    Gorillaz
    Hoobastank
    Gwen Stefani
    M.I.A

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
    1080 songs on iTunes on my MacBook - there are probably more on my "media centre" iMac upstairs and my external hard disk.

I have a huge variety of artists in my library. I think the best way to show them is to give you a link to my charts on Last.fm.

I also pride myself on buying CDs and digital tracks, but I have received music from friends in the past and can't account for some of it. Additionally I sometimes listen on Spotify, so I don't necessarily own all the music I've scrobbled.

Skyzor91

Skyzor the Scizor
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2013
    Not a iPod or iTunes type, I do have almost 500 songs. For some Artists I have 1-2 songs, some other Artists I have 5-6 songs and a select few have 10 or more songs.

Note: This list is rather time consuming.

Artists Below:

Spoiler:

Back