• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your music

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2013
    Mmmm
    I like;
    Pop
    Chart
    Rap
    Alt rock
    Alt
    Classic rock
    Classic
    Gaze rock
    jRock

..anything really.
    Just
    NO
    SCREAMO

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • I don't like music that is made for the ringtone market. Soulja Boy, Kesha, Gaga ect. but i like and can listen to most things. I also find anyone that goes out of their way to "rebel" or be crude just to attract attention, Jefree Star, Hollywood Undead, The Medic Droid ect.

Today i have been listening to Enter Shikari, Bob Dylan, Rusko, Johnny Cash, Der en Grey, Deadmau5 and Mos Def.

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
  • I don't have an specific genre preference, but I listen to; Post-Hardcore, Hardcore, Rock, Hard Rock, Alternative Rock, Post-Punk, Indie, etc. I don't listen to main stream music such as Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Eminem, etc.

Some of my favorite bands are: Saosin, Story of the Year, Underoath, Nirvana, Rise Against, Metallica. Lately I've been listening to some rap, mostly Drakes stuff.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    I like stuff across the board, since I'm pretty open. If it sounds good, makes me bop my head, or simply isn't annoying, that's all it takes for me to like a song.

I guess the genres I play most are anything on the spectrum between pop, rock, and various kinds of metal, plus trance, techno, drum'n'bass, and those sorts of things. Jazz and R&B are great for chillin' out to, and hip-hop/rap is pretty catchy if it isn't the 'gangsta' variety that unfortunately most of the kids around these parts blare. I like a good beat. If I'm in the right mood, some country's good for a listen, too.

Years
    • WA
    • Seen Jul 19, 2012
    I'll listen to various kinds of: Rock, Metal, Alternative, Punk and pretty much any song that makes me laugh.

whodathunk

Smity Smithers VII
    Years
  • I like Deathcore, Metalcore, Grindcore, Mathcore (Children of Bodom, As I Lay Dying, August Burns Red, Asking Alexandria, The Devil Wears Prada, Parkway Drive, Darkest Hour, Trivium, Suicide Silence), and almost all other branches of Metal. And you can't hate the classics like Led Zepplin, The Beatles, Dire Straits, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Megadeth, Anthrax, Slayer, and Metallica

I DESPISE RAP (new school rap at least) Old school is awsome (Run D.M.C., Digital Underground)

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • My tastes in music are...eclectic. I don't limit myself to one genre...if I like it, I like it regardless of what labels record companies put on it. I have a tendency to dislike anything too "hardcore" either in the Rap/Hip-hop end or the Metal end of the spectrum, but I have songs on my playlist on every other point of the grid from Kid Cudi, to Eminem, to Souldja Boy, to Christina Aguilara, to Lady Gaga, to Taylor Swift, to Linking Park, to Queen, to Black Sabbath....just to name a few. :/

Years
  • I listen to rap music. Pretty much rap music strictly.
    I think people need to realize that rap is only consisted of what you hear on the radio.
    People need to actually listen to rap songs, not on the radio, to get into it. You'd learn that not every rapper that tries to make a quick dollar is rapping about money and whatever else you wanna stereotype them with. Rappers like Nas, Lupe Fiasco, and even T.I. & Drake, tend to talk about much more then what they're "made out" to rap about.

Rosecross

Computer Wizard
    Years
  • I love almost everything except rap, hip hop, and cheap pop.
    I am Metal lover more than anything. Symphonic and Avant-Garde being my favorites. Experimental metal. I love to make music myself so experimenting is a must.

biancafanboy

Pokemon master
    Years
  • I like every type of music except for emo, screamo, pop and classic. I'm very open minded when it comes to music.

shininglatios217

Wayward Son
    Years
  • I love most kinds of rock, mainly classic rock, prog rock, hard rock and blues rock.

The only kind of music I hate is Reggaeton thanks to my neighbors' Billie Jean + Pepe remix. They usually put it at night, so I end up hearing "Through The Fire And Flames" by DragonForce so I can't hear them.

Aside from that, I can find at least a song I like in every genre.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
  • I can find at least a song I like in every genre.

This.

I'd say I don't like rap, but I doubt anybody could seriously dislike all of Eminem's songs, so there you go. I'd say I don't like metal, but then I like a few Black Sabbath songs...somehow :P

Actually, I can think of one. Dubstep. It just feels kinda...false to me, somehow. Like, you go onto a Dubstep thing on youtube and people are arguing if it's Dubstep or Fidget House. Um.....okay....

Last edited:

PokeLawry

Pokemon Master!
    Years
  • love acoustic music.

and almost everything else.

Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Chiodos, Sex Pistols, Clash, Hole, and M.I.A. being my favorites.

EDIT: For the people who don't like Rap, Try M.I.A. She's kindof like rap. I'm not sure, though. Haha. listen to "Bamboo Banga", "What I Got", "Paper Planes" (You all probably know Paper Planes, though) She's Gangstaaaaa.

EDIT2: I dunno how the F i forgot VAMPIRE WEEKEND! <3

Last edited:
    Back