• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your music

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
Years
  • I mainly listen to techno, trance, rave, electronic/a, pop and some rock. "3 As for favourite bands... well, I don't really have one, but I have a favourite SINGER. "D Basshunter. <3 I'mma little too obsessed with him srsly

Évan1

Now you're gone!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 19, 2010
    I like to listen to anything, for I don't really care what the type/genre of the music is. I have a favorite rock, rap, classic, jazz, techno/trance..Though I have more techno and trace music.

Years
  • I listen to pretty much the entire mainstream thing.
    About a year ago I was like a crazy metalhead, and only listen to bands like:
    -Dream Theater
    -Dethklok
    -Shadows Fall
    -Majesty
    etc.

Now I'm more of a fan of Indie and Pop, which is a pretty big change but I can't help liking good music. I'm currently obsessed with:
    -Bloc Party
    -The Strokes
    -Lady Gaga
    etc.

Don't get me wrong though, I still like to listen to some metal like Bullet for my Valentine, but screamo just sickens me now.

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
  • Here's some of the stuff I listen to:

Rediscover <3
    Panic! At The Disco
    Paramore
    System of A Down
    VOCALOID
    Crystal Castles
    Basshunter
    Usher
    Owl City
    La Roux
    The White Tie Affair
    Dance Gavin Dance
    Imogen Heap
    Cage The Elephant

A lot of alternative music, aha.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Metalcore, Deathcore, Death Metal, Indie, Pop Punk, Metal, Punk, Hardcore, Alternative, Post Hardcore, Grunge, Acoustic.
    I listen to all those genres, even if only limited amounts. I also listen to some electronic, pop.
    As for favorite artists/bands:
    - Anberlin
    - Greenday
    - Blink 182
    - Sum 41
    - Paramore
    - Owl City
    - Death Cab for Cutie
    - Panic! At The Disco
    - Metallica
    - System Of A Down

And more..
    ..in no particular order
    Basically everything really.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    At the moment I am listening to a lot of folk music although I only like the woman singers like Kate Rusby. The man singers always sound too gruffy apart from some like Simon and Garfunkel they are good.

I like other kinds of music as well apart from metal music it is too angry.

Alyssachu

Trainer in training! ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    I like a whole variety of music, but my favorite genres would have to be Indie and Electronica. :]

NovaStar

Team Malachite Spriter
    Years
  • I have a pretty large list of music I like, it all depends on my mood. But I mostly like house/techno and rock.
    Here are a few bands I like.

Queens of the Stone Age
    Gorillaz
    System of a Down
    Them Crooked Vultures
    Justice
    Pendulum
    Interpol

Anything that sounds good and can get stuck in my head is good to me.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    well I have lots of bands that I love but my favourite one will always be Bon Jovi =D Richie 4ever! My fav song is... well I love all of them but some of my favs are "Wanted Dead Or Alive", "You Give Love A Bad Name", "One Wild Night", "Damned", etc etc etc etc xD My fav album is "Slippery When Wet" best album ever!

btw, bon jovi fans, Id loev to talk about it! =D
    ps: BON JOVI IS THE WHOLE BAND, NOT ONLY JON... -.-"

well I listen to Rock because I dunno, I dont listen or care much about the lyrics, I care more aobut the music and rythim, they are the ones that gives it meaning to me. I like listening to it becuase as I said, I have rythims and music for any day =D I just like it becuase I dunno, gives me something different, I can actually feel it....weird? Im not high or drunk xD

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Hey all ^^
    I just wondered: What do you like listening to?
    Any bands, song and albums? Just write it down here, and... well, I don't know, receive a response and discover people who loves the same music like you :3 I'll go first:

I can't classify which music style I'm listening to, really O.o I can lsiten to anything :3

I'm only gonna list my favorite bands, since that will be enough, really xD

-Green Day
    -Sum 41
    -Bullet For My Valentine
    -Eminem
    -The Offspring
    -Volbeat
    -My Chemical Romance
    -System Of A Down

These are the band I mostly listen to :] I listen to other things too, but then the list would be waaaaaaay too long ^^

So don't be shy, tell me or us (depends if anyone will read this) what you like! ^^

And btw: No harassing others, please. Even if they enjoy listening to squirrels on helium being stomped on (I'm talking about a certain Mr. Beiber) So go ahead, nobody's gonna kill you if you post here ^^

Merged your thread with a pre-existing thread. :]

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
  • I don't need to listen to a guy rhyme about how he's getting "down with the b's and h's" or murdering someone.

So put on some Eminem and I'll love it. :D

Lmao doesn't Eminem constantly talk about murdering people? Either that or his mom/his daughter/his drug addiction (or lack of, now). No disrespect or anything, I like him too.

Anyway, I listen to a lot of different genres of music. Mainly hip hop I suppose, but usually concious hip hop. A lot of Blackstar, The Roots, Madvillain, The Fugees... groups like that. It really depends what mood I'm in though. Sometimes I just feel like throwing on some Sarah McLachlan, y'know? It happens.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2016
    I listen to everything. But now, I'm mainly in to rapcore. I love bands like HeD and SevenDust(They had rapcore in an album). But usually, the stuff I listen to is happy hardcore(Nakatomi, 2 Brothers on the 2nd Floor) or trance(DaruDe) or any kind of electronic music. I also enjoy metal alot. My favourites in that area must be In Flames, Dark Tranquillity, Sonic Syndicate, Killswitch Engage and probably Parkway Drive.

Mirby

Big ol' nerd
    Years
  • I'll listen to anything, provided it isn't gangster rap.

My current playlist is a whole hell of a lot of video game remixes, along with some Beatles, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Linkin Park, Shinedown, Rob Thomas, Foo Fighters, The Who, and Audioslave.

And some anime theme songs.

My other playlist is just video game soundtracks.

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
    Years
  • Metal, any kind of Metal, raging from Heavy Metal, Metalcore, Death Metal and more and more, consider every kind of Metal since I am a metalhead. Hard Rock, screamo and some other rock. :P

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Aug 29, 2017
    Mostly just Dubstep and Drum and Bass although of course I listen to classics (Nirvana, Peppers, Pixies, The Clash and such and such).
    So yeah the only current music I like at all really is Dub and DnB (Although I also like Tool, A Alternative Metal band) and I don't really know why I like it, it just sounds good......

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2012
    i really can't say i listen to certain genres , i like what i like , whether it's country , metal , techno etc. (:

but my favourite band at the moment is either mindless self indulgence or the pretty reckless ~

Back