• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your oldest Pokémon

Years
    Back in the days before Pokemon Bank I used to restart my games a lot to replay them and I couldn't transfer any of my old Pokemon because I didn't know how. Even if I did know how to transfer them, most of my oldest Pokemon would still be gone because I used to restart my games before new generation even came out so I couldn't really transfer them up and I also couldn't trade them to another game from the same gen because I only had one game per generation back then.

Because of this my oldest two Pokemon that I still have are my Serperior and Lucario from my first Black 2 playthrough that I started back in early January of 2013 so they are over 7 years old by now. I have other Pokemon from that save as well like all of the Legendaries from that game and also my first ever shiny (a shiny Audino) but all of them were caught at least a few days after Serperior and Lucario since I obtained these two on the first day of starting this playthrough so they are technicaly the oldest Pokemon I have.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    A Mild-natured Swampert I transferred from Emerald, but left in a PC in Gen 4 for years until I eventually transferred it to Ultra Moon.

It is now Lv. 100 and a special attacker. If it does get included in the Crown Tundra, it'll be a heartwarming long journey through time.

Back