• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Your opinions of B/W Pokémon - Favourites and Least Favourites

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Does Burunkeru have a second stage or two different first stages? Because this
    Your opinions of B/W Pokémon - Favourites and Least Favourites
    is the one we all saw, and then Serebii has this one on this page...https://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/elitefour.shtml (first Elite 4 - pretty big spoilers, watch out lol)

I'm guessing its a different male and female forme? And I gotta say, if thats what it is... I like the pink version better haha.

OMG!! The pink one is adorable!! Yeah, it probably is the female form. If so, I'm definitely having one on my team. And Kenhorou (Mamepato's final evolution) has gender differences too. I can't find the image though. 3:<

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    OMG!! The pink one is adorable!! Yeah, it probably is the female form. If so, I'm definitely having one on my team. And Kenhorou (Mamepato's final evolution) has gender differences too. I can't find the image though. 3:<

No worries, I've seen it myself as well. I like the male forme better for Mamepato's though. :P

Years
    No worries, I've seen it myself as well. I like the male forme better for Mamepato's though. :P

I think its supposed to be based off of a peacock or something. Since with peacocks the males are all colorful while the females are just... boring. xD
    Even though it looks nothing like a peacock, so I doubt it. :x

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2011
    Dammit. I just read and found out that Nattorei dosen't learn Rapid Spin by level up.

It defiently looks like it can learn it. Oh well. I'll just have to hope it gets it by breeding.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I think its supposed to be based off of a peacock or something. Since with peacocks the males are all colorful while the females are just... boring. xD
    Even though it looks nothing like a peacock, so I doubt it. :x

Haha, probably where they go the idea from. :o :P

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2010
    I think my favourite pokemon right now is either Desukan, the fossilised sea turtle thing orthe polar bear.

Years
    Does Burunkeru have a second stage or two different first stages? Because this
    is the one we all saw, and then Serebii has this one on this page...https://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/elitefour.shtml (first Elite 4 - pretty big spoilers, watch out lol)

I'm guessing its a different male and female forme? And I gotta say, if thats what it is... I like the pink version better haha.

Yeah the pink one is the female form. ^^ Although i'm not sure which one i like more though. xD

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Spoiler:

A lot of the pre-evolutions caught my attention with the three above being a few of my favorites. Some of their evolutions seem overrated (like the trash bag's evolution) but I'll adjust. As for Yorterrie, I've always admired those types of dogs and having one in the games made me even more eager to get Black and White. Although I don't really fond its final evolution; the first and second seem pretty well done. As for the last one, it just seems really chubby and fluffy. The mustache flowing way out there wasn't needed but it won't take long getting used to it after seeing it around for a while. The pre-evo for the Denchura is simply adorable. In my opinion, it's a better version of Spinarak. ;(

I'm happy with what I'm seeing so far, and even if there are inanimate object pokémon like the trash bag, they've got a nice theme to fit them.

Years
    I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I couldn't find another thread that talks about the 5th Generation Pokemon.

But here are the version exclusives guys :0

Thank God that mama vulture is in White. I'm pretty pissed about not being able to have the anteater... Wooguru... not so much. But at least the fossils aren't exclusives, right? ...Right? ._.

Years
    I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I couldn't find another thread that talks about the 5th Generation Pokemon.

Thank God that mama vulture is in White. I'm pretty pissed about not being able to have the anteater... Wooguru... not so much. But at least the fossils aren't exclusives, right? ...Right? ._.

Wooguru is exclusive to Black?

Now i have to completely re-do my team and I have to buy Black instead of white. ;__; Wooguru is my fave.

Years

Wooguru is exclusive to Black?

Now i have to completely re-do my team and I have to buy Black instead of white. ;__; Wooguru is my fave.

Ahhhh... everyone seems to be upset about that. Well... those that planned on getting White. D: (I personally like the vulture better :x)

vkeychain

Master to be
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Sep 20, 2010
    Should I use My Larvitar sense Johto Kanto and Sinnoh or go with Kibago or its first evo as my main Poke? If I choose Kibago or its evo I cant take it to HG especially not Diamond can I?

Years
    Should I use My Larvitar sense Johto Kanto and Sinnoh or go with Kibago or its first evo as my main Poke? If I choose Kibago or its evo I cant take it to HG especially not Diamond can I?

Sorry kid. No previous generation Pokemon allowed in B/W until after you get the National Dex (beat the E4). =/ And of course you can't store 5th generation Pokemon into a 4th Generation or even a 2nd Generation game. O_O The data for them isn't even in those games. xD

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Cool! I've been meaning to find out what's exclusive to each. Thanks :)

Years

See i wanted White initially so i could get Zekrom. :/ I assumed Wooguru wouldn't be a version exclusive. Well ill just get both then. :D

I'm with ya all the way, fool. I'm getting White for Zekrom and White Forest. Something about White Forest is so beautiful... it makes me sad... (lmao don't ask). I'm pretty much pleased with these exclusives. It's not like I would care if I had the Power Ranger Pokemon instead of the hideous Ghost/Ground thing. I just hate that thing so much. >.<

And you're welcome, JP. :3
    Even though I found this image from another forum... :x

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years

WHAT ?????....Wargle isn't in White ??...OMG U just gave me one heck of a shock Why GF ? Why ?

Years
    I'm with ya all the way, fool. I'm getting White for Zekrom and White Forest. Something about White Forest is so beautiful... it makes me sad... (lmao don't ask). I'm pretty much pleased with these exclusives. It's not like I would care if I had the Power Ranger Pokemon instead of the hideous Ghost/Ground thing. I just hate that thing so much. >.<

And you're welcome, JP. :3
    Even though I found this image from another forum... :x

Yeah aside from Wargle im cool with it. :3 i can get Doredia and Zekrom in white together so that's a plus.

Yes the Ghost/ground poke is ugly. :/

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2010
    Yay Wargle is in Black. I'm getting black because I think Zekrom will be the most popular legendary, but I like Reshiram better anyway.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back