• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Your opinions of B/W Pokémon - Favourites and Least Favourites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnar

Zekrom, Dragon of Electricity
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2018
    Couldn't agree with you more there, Manhattan. I'm disappointed Wargle is exclusive to Black, though that's manageable because my brother is picking up Black anyhow (fortunately).

Last edited:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I'm really loving the Polar Bear family now... I wish the english name would be something like Avalurse.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    Your opinions of B/W Pokémon - Favourites and Least Favourites

This has a female form :)

https://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/elitefour.shtml Click on that to display the E4 pokemon and you cansee that the first E4 member has a pink one with lipstick :) Looks weird so I think I will train a male one.

Years

Ha me too, I am so getting one on my team do you know what route it's going to be on anyways?
    I also like Kibago, I don't like it's second form too much because of those spots but I like it's evolution :)

I have no idea where the vulture will be... All I know is that it'll appear somewhat late in the game. I guess I'll use a Fly slave. >:3
    And Kibago's middle stage looks sooo out of place, IMO... Then again, I never thought Kibago would evolve into Ononokusu, sooo. =/

Years
    i loved Tsutaja but after seeing its final evo, i hate it. Ironically i hate Pokabu but i love its final evo. OH and the extinct turtle has just taken the spot for favorite turtle poke!

Years
    • Seen today
    My four favorites for this generation:
    Rankurusu
    Zeburaika
    Kirikizan
    Daikenki

For one of them (Zeburaika), it's more their pre-evolutions than them, but still.

For the record, I know Kirikizan is Black exclusive and Rankurusu is White exclusive, but I'm getting both, so it doesn't matter. What does matter, however, is figuring out how to work in Warubiaru and Shinpora into my teams, which I also like.

Speaking of those I like but don't love, there are also:
    - Swanna
    - Mebukijka
    - The Elemental monkeys
    - Gigigear
    - Tsunbeaa
    - Kojondo
    - Emboar
    - Gigaiasu

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I still haven't seen over half the Isshu dex, but as you can all tell, I am currently in love with Churine seed bby<3 :)

I named the few BW Pokemon I know according to what they look like...so obvs Churine is seed bby<3

vobgro

Pokabu Pokabu Pokabu Pokabu
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2012
    Looks like meloia have a head microphone on the right side of its head...maybe it's base off a singer?
    Your opinions of B/W Pokémon - Favourites and Least Favourites

vobgro

Pokabu Pokabu Pokabu Pokabu
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2012
    And it also have a "step" forme on celebi...I think it's going to be a dancer?

loucas

100% hot
    Years
    eww i think GF messed up bad this time around, Sinnoh was acceptable, iishu is mad, it has some good pokes though, but lots of crazy ones. kill me,look at the pure flying type genie pokes, wierd....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back