• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Your opinions of B/W Pokémon - Favourites and Least Favourites

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I like

Spoiler:

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    A few of my favorites are Bachuru, Wargle, Haderia and Kokoromori. I'll admit a lot of the designs shown look overdone or simply too basic; some of them are really weird too. Though the ones I listed as well as several others impress me. Kokoromori fits the evolution for Koromori and keeps a decent design that suits it well. I especially like the furry coat in which matches Koromori the most. Wargle, Haderia and Bachuru has their own interesting aspects as well. However I'd prefer to keep Haderia that way because the evolution looks overdone as I stated has been done with a lot of pokémon; especially the legendaries.

Overall, there are some pretty nice designs for some of the new pokémon announced. The ones I listed above being a few of the ones I favorite the most. :)

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Spoiler:

Dislikes:
    ~Muurando
    ~Hiyakki Terrible evo to an awesome pokemon :(
    ~The garbage Pokemon, I mean seriously. What the crap?
    ~The Ice Cream Pokemon. Okay I love the actual design but I don't think they should be Pokemon
    ~I like Kaburumo and Shubarugo. I don't like how they're in the same evolution family, or maybe they just need a middle evo.
    ~Now I like Gear but it's evolution line is kind of pointless? Stupid?
    ~TSUNBEAA Seriously!?!? I've wanted a Polar Bear Pokemon for so long!! And they create an amazing pre-evo and then evolve it into this unpreportioned uninspired terrible drawn Pokemon!! >.<
    ~Maggyo I mean seriously, what the hell is that? And why is it a Pokemon?
    ~Kerudio is not water or fighting. >.<

The rest are neutral. :P So in truth there are...1, 2, 3...5 Pokemon that I seriously dislike! (Hiyakki, Garbage line, Tsunbeaa and Maggyo)

That makes the final count:

61 Likes
    6 Dislikes
    89 neutrals

That's more dislikes than any other region D= But more likes too!! =D (least amount of neutrals :P)

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Genosect (the laser wielding space robot) is simply the best. And I'm starting to love the 4th Musketeer Legend to... I j don't know how a kid unicorn attributes a Water-Type.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Genosect (the laser wielding space robot) is simply the best. And I'm starting to love the 4th Musketeer Legend to... I j don't know how a kid unicorn attributes a Water-Type.
    Yeah too bad that "4th Musketeer" is an event legendary and would take some time to get the event...

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Okay, now that all the Pokémon are revealed, the only ones I like are Tsutarja, Yanakki, Churine, Doredia, Chillarmy, and Chirachiino.

Years
    This one is really starting to grow on me. xD

Your opinions of B/W Pokémon - Favourites and Least Favourites

No weaks. :D unless your opponent is a mold breaker nooob.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    I would have posted this in the other thread but there was a database error and now it's locked anyway.

After slowly looking through all of them, I really like them. The only one I have a problem with is the gear evolutions, but that's not a big deal.

The ant and chandelier pokemon are definitely going on my team, and also the ROBO-BUG IS FREAKIN AWESOME. :D

Good job Gamefreak!

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I would have posted this in the other thread but there was a database error and now it's locked anyway.

After slowly looking through all of them, I really like them. The only one I have a problem with is the gear evolutions, but that's not a big deal.

The ant and chandelier pokemon are definitely going on my team, and also the ROBO-BUG IS FREAKIN AWESOME. :D

Good job Gamefreak!
    I love all those too :D
    Too bad we have to wait sometime for the Robo bug as it's an event :(

Boarbeque

Deep Voiced Nerd
    Years
    Favorite of all the fully released pokemon?

Which of the new pokemon/evolution lines are your favorite and why?

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    Ok this is going to be long. Well kind of....
    Here I like most of them, so I will post my dislikes only. All the other pokes are likes :).

Futachimaru- Just its battle sprite but everything else is awesome
    Hiyakku- Just a little weird. :|
    Otamaru- A little un creative. But its evolutions are cool.
    Abagoora- Wish it was cuter. BUt they dont stay cute. Otherwise its awesome.
    Gigear and Gigigear- just looks too much like gear :(

Thats alll. Pretty decent for this gen! Overall great set!

I know I like all pokemon but just wanted to make a shoutout for really likes! :|

Mijumaru and other 2
    Futachimaru- I know I disliked it, but besides its battle sprite, its cool!
    Janobii- Smug.
    Jaroda- Smugless.
    Daikenki- Awesome shell.
    Zeburaiki- Really awesome. It looks really cool+strong.
    Gigaiasu- Ive said already but it has cool crystals
    Doryuuzu- Strong and cool.
    Pendoraa
    Basurao- Reminds me a bit of Carvanha. Wish it had an evolution.
    Warubiaru- The coolest pokemon EVER! Well not really just wanting it so bad...
    Shinpora- Has this mystical look too it.
    Desukan- Love ghosts.
    Chillarmy and Chirchiino- CUte and cuter.
    Yuniran, Daburan, Rankurusu- They have this really cool green jello like substance.
    Koaruhii- Psyduck like.
    Shibirudon- Awesome having no weakness and all, but still I like its design.
    Ononokusu- I always thought it was cool.
    Washibon- really cute
    Sazando
    Gonna end it here. I like a whole bunch more.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    When are we going to see some alternate formes? How did this person even get all of the Event Pokemons sprites in the first place? lol

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    When are we going to see some alternate formes? How did this person even get all of the Event Pokemons sprites in the first place? lol

I wonder that myself... the only way I can see, without a ROM, would be an Action Replay...

Then again, when it comes to this stuff, I'm not that knowledgeable lol.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    We don't know when we'll see alternate forms but... that isn't really relating to your favourite Pokemon :x

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    We don't know when we'll see alternate forms but... that isn't really relating to your favourite Pokemon :x

Is there a damn thread where we can discuss the new Pokemon IN GENERAL then? If so could u link it to me...

Anyway, Genosect is still my fave.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    No, because as seen by the other thread on the rest of the IsshuDex, I had to delete over 20 posts and infract a few people. Discussing it in general will just get too off-topic, luckily you can still state your favourites here!

Alsooo... Denchura and its pre-evo are officially my favourites of Isshu atm <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back