• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your partner?!?!?

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Hard decision between Typhlosion and Ninetales...
    Sure I can't have two at once?
    Mmk
    So Ninetales it is since Typhlosion would kind of be the obvious choice nowdays.

PokéToast

Want Some Toast?
    Years
    First, I'd get a Dragonite. Then, I'd put on a false mustache, and go get an Arcanine. Finally, I would shove some balloons in my shirt, shave the legs, wear a skirt and get an Espeon.

Yay, three Pokémon for me! xD

Vecransyh

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    Gengar hands down. He'd chill in my shadow and we'd get a few laughs scaring the hell out of people.

abood321

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    blastoise or empoleon i don't know what to choose

Last edited:

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Easily Crobat

Who wouldn't want a large four-winged hunter of the night on their side? It can also make for a great mode of transportation. :D

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    Give me a Bellossom, an Espeon, or a Totodile and I'll be happy. Considering that I can't just pick one of 'em, someone would have to pick for me. XD;

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    lucario, it's humanesque and awesome

EDIT: i just posted after another lucario answer. makes the optoin seem cliche.

blue

gucci
    Years
    If I had to choose one Pokemon for my entire life time, it would have to be.. Swellow. :)
    Ever since I saw it I just found everything about it amazing, I love it's sprite and it's a beautiful bird and i'd be able to fly on it also :D

*A Clever Idea would be to choose Ditto, it can transform into any Pokemon :P

RHCP

||Sweetie Belle~
    Years
    Hmm, Meganium. It's my favourite, yet it still has a good build and decent stats!

Dr. Faustus

I am >9000. I am 31337.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2011
    Either Darkrai or Gengar. With Darkrai, I could give horrible nightmares to my dou***bag "friends"; while with Gengar I could scare said dou***bag "friends" and in turn, give them nightmares. I can't really choose.

Back