• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your partner?!?!?

Neurotripsy

前向きロケット団!
Years
  • If it wasn't ever going to be used for battles, I'd pick a Caterpie since it's gentle & easy to look after. ^^ Battle-wise, I'm really not sure...

dragontamerandrea

i love my scalies. :3
    Years
  • Obviously a dragon, probably not gyarados cause i would not want to put the time into controlling it
    I'd save up all my money and buy a very expensive dratini
    I could fit a dragonite in a room right?? if not i'd get a bagon so i could bring my salamence in and sleep on him :>

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
  • Hmm, either Ditto,Chatot, or Honchkrow.

A.Ditto can transform into mostly ANYTHING, so he could be useful in various situations..

B. Chatot is just... awesome. Its head is a music note?! How can you not like that ._.

C. Honchrkow because... he's my favorite poke ^^. He could fly me anywhere :D

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Mew or Celebi or Rayquaza or Metagross or Absol or Lucario. Or Rotom or Castform. Various reasons.

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • Hm..... well... lets see. Gardevoir. it would be emotionally attached to me, and we'd develop a bond, and it woudl probalby die with me too. <3

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
  • Pretty hard choice, I guess it would be between Charmander and Growlithe. They have been my favorite Pokémon since Pokémon Silver and Pokémon Gold, love those little buddies. When they evolve they become complete beasts.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • hmm I choose Zubat it is an awesome Pokemon that evolves into 2 equally awesome Pokemon plus its not like they'd be really hard to find

MiniM00se

Toad in a stroller
    Years
  • I can't pick between 4

Blaziken - One of my favorite 2 Pokemon ever. And it's awesome.

Gardevoir - Same as above

Gallade - ...idk

Weavile - it's liek a ninja. An icy ninja. I like ninjas, and ice is my co-favorite type.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • I would choose Growilthe. It's my favorite pokemon, it's loyal to its owner and it'd be just like having a puppy! A puppy that can shoot fire. >:3

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    no need to think bout it of course id choose cyndaquil,hes been my aibou since johto ^_^

but my close 2nd would be porygon-Z

Kindred Sworn

トレーナーゼロ
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2010
    Hmm... This is a hard one. I'd have to go with either Ninetales or Forretress... Wouldn't mind a shiny Glalie either having one of those irl would scare the crap out of people lol.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2010
    Hum...

I'm tempted to say Teddiursa / Ursaring, just because it'd be flippin' awesome to have a bear as a buddy to pal around with.

Back