• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Pokemon Achievements?

DCFC_Woody

Shinny Hunter
Years
  • Well like the title says, post your recent achievements or goals you've set yourself to complete.

Example- Mines currently, breeding for a shiny charmander
    When this wonderfull thing happens haha I will post a picture

well this wonderfull thing happened, and heres the picture like i said.

also got the feebass picture uploaded as well

Charmanders Currently on: 280
    Charmanders Finished on: 445 (11/05/2010)

Feebass Finished on: 67 (30/04/2010)

Last edited:

The Original Darkwiz787

Stuck with text below my name.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2014
    Caught a shiny Poocheyena in Emerald, but I lost it when I traded it to XD and my memory card died.

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2010
    Does my brain being a total Pokemon Encyclopedia regarding movepools, type matchings, misc. calculations and other crap count as an "Achievement"? lol.

If not then, I feel achieved everytime I create a unique Pokemon build that works. :)

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Since this thread is pretty much general to all games, I'm just going to go ahead and move it to General Pokémon Gaming.

My biggest accomplishment thus far would probably be actually EV training a Pokémon [Sceptile] to LV. 100 without any help of cheats, leftovers, etc. As for my future goal, I wish to complete the entire PokéDex some day and form a new EV'd Competitive team for Wi-Fi.

Demigod

umop ap!sdn
    Years
  • -Getting every pokemon.(Did)
    -Get a 40 wi-fi winning streak in platinum(Did)
    -Beat every pokemon competitions(Did)

My present goal is a secret =X

DCFC_Woody

Shinny Hunter
    Years
  • Since this thread is pretty much general to all games, I'm just going to go ahead and move it to General Pokémon Gaming.

Yeah Sorry about that, I wern't sure where to place so thanks
    And I think I would like to fill it one day haha dont know when but one day, I came close on diamond but just couldnt be bothered right at the end, I think I came to about 459

Well anyways, I've done a few more charmanders today, not had any luck though. Remember to post updates on your achievements if you want lol

oh and last of all, good luck on all your goals ;)

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
  • 1. Getting Pokerus in Pokemon Prism.
    2. Catching a shiny Bibarel and using it as an HM slave to use my HM's in style.
    3. Catching a Mewtwo several years ago on Pokemon Red with a single ultra ball.

DCFC_Woody

Shinny Hunter
    Years
  • I've finally done it, Achievement complete.
    Shiny Charmander hatched today
    Relaxed nature and Mischievous characteristics =)

dooxer

42 or not 42
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    Does my brain being a total Pokemon Encyclopedia regarding movepools, type matchings, misc. calculations and other crap count as an "Achievement"? lol.

If not then, I feel achieved everytime I create a unique Pokemon build that works. :)

I know right?? lol... I literally know every single pokemon by heart, hair base stats and their general gender ratio... like that'll help me :D

as for actual achievement... does playing through every single game with only my starter to fight and still beat up my friends count? I honestly thought monopokemon challege was the way to go until platinum lol.

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
  • Completed original Blue Pokedex
    Completed Silver Pokedex
    Completed Diamond Pokedex

Now I'm working on Monotype Challenges and Solo Pokemon run Challenges. My dream is to beat every single game with every single Pokemon, one at a time.

DCFC_Woody

Shinny Hunter
    Years
  • Well im adding to mine haha. I've completed every pokemon game been released so far, yep its probably sad but are well

Back