• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Your Pokemon Adventure

enyce

banned
    Years
    aragornbird said:
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Today, I put a Lv. 15 Larvitar and a Lv. 10 Mr. Mime in the Daycare, then I went into the desert to do the mudslide trick. Then I went to class at 1:30 PM and came back at 5 PM (I had summer school). I checked their levels and Mr. Mime was at lv. 55 while Larvitar was at Lv. 51. Lolz!
    I love the mudslide trick!

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

How do you do the mudslide trick???

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    with my poke'mon,I tried the Elite four(on FR) and didn't even make it past the third pokemon,slowbro....(my poke'mon aren't strong enough to fight them,if ya wanted to know..)and I'm gonna form another team including: Dratini,Scyther,Kabuto,Areodactyl,Snorlax,and Rhyhorn(don't worry..I'm gonna make them evolve and get strong....:laugh: )

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    Wewt, picked up my first Battle Frontier badge - the Silver Luck Symbol.

Lathspell

T3H GR34T WH1T3
    Years
    Well, I just started Emerald again, and I decided I'm taking the bug chalenge this time. Finally got My Nincada to lvl 20, got myself a Ninjask, lvl 25 now with SD, and a Shedinja, my first time. I also have Beautyfly and Dustox, but they're lame. I'm looking for a Volbeat and the ultimate Bug poke, Heracross. But for now, I'm just happy I beat the Electric gym.

MasterWGS

Impossible=Nothing, Mewtwo=OU
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Well, I just beat my third tournament in the BATTLE DOME yesterday... That's the one I always seem to lose on. I really need to get my competitive team from Netbattle on my Emerald game. Then I would totally rock!

Ichida

Years
    Kyaaa, I got up to Pyramid King Brandon but lost halfway through the match. Lousy Kadabra inside the Pyramid took a chunk out of my team just before I got there.

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    nope...didn't beat them yet....and once I foolishly tried with lvl.40-ish poke'mon...now I'm gonna get them to the 70's then see what happends...

Ichida

Years
    The Battle Frontier offers another set of "badges" to get, based on not levels or strength but skill and choice of move. You have to complete each challenge several times without losing to make it to the "gym leader" of each of the seven places. The new leaders are known collectively as the Frontier Brains.

If you found yourself bored after the Elite Four, then Emerald is definitely worth picking up.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Lately, I've been building up a series of teams to work on each specific level of the Battle Pyramid. My first team is revolved around taking on things that cause paralysis, since that is the biggest threat on the first run through. Just build up a Gligar to L50, my next one is Phanpy (immune to Electric attacks, and has Earthquake and Pick Up to help my items), and Hitmonlee mainly for his Limber trait.

I'll have to think about the next levels, but it fills my time up.

Ichida

Years
    I'm using my all purpose trio - physical sweeper Medicham, annoyer Ninetales, and special sweeper Milotic - and I was doing perfectly fine until someone threw a Kadabra at me just before Brandon. *sigh*

Back