• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Your Pokemon Adventure

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Medicham's not a bad idea, since all three of Brandon's Pokemon are weak to Fighting. You'd be better off leading with Milotic, since he tends to start with Regirock (watch out for Explosion!).

Green Bulbasaur

Grass Lover
    Years
    After about searching for 1 and a half hours, I finally came across the Feebas I wanted. I'm going to breed it so I can get a Feebas at level 5. I wonder if it's a pain to get a Milotic...I've never got one before.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    When I discovered Feebas, it was entirely by mistake, lol. I was hunting for Carvanha for Attack EV training, and I shrieked in joy once I saw that goofy fish staring back at me. I caught like twenty of them before I found one of the right nature.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    enyce said:
    How do you do the mudslide trick???
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

ok, I guess I should answer this. If you ever want fast training and you don't have time, put two Pokemon in the daycare and then go to a place with a mudslide (those little patches of mud on the wall that you can't go up unless you have a mach bike). The one I use is in the desert, at the very top.
    Since you can't go up the mudslide without a bike, you just place your character at the bottom and keep pressing up so that he'll go up, fall down, go up again, fall again, up again, down again, up again, etc.
    Each time you fall counts as one step and each step you take gives your Pokemon one EXP in the Daycare. All you have to do is lay something small, but heavy, on the up button on your GBA so that the character will keep moving even when you're at school or work. Just make sure the battery doesn't run out when you're away.
    When you come back, your Pokemon will have grown 10, 20, or 30 levels (depending on how long you're away).

I'm currently leveling up my Mr. Mime and Lanturn, not because I'm using them on my team, but because they have good natures and IVs (Mr. Mime has Timid and Lanturn has Modest). It's a shame to let good Pokemon go to waste, so I'm just leveling them up to 100 when I'm away in class.

♥Naomi♥

My gameboy tastes like pickles
    Years
    *does lati@s dance*
    I CAUGHT MEH LATIAS!
    yep,i caught teh latias
    on my emerald!
    she is soooo kawaii!
    ^.^
    i caught her on only my thrid time running into her!
    the first time i didnt have my wabuffet,and second,i thought if before you run into it and save,it would still be there,@_@ i was wrong @_@ my wabby fainted so i turned my power off,then back on.it was gone @_@
    so i hunted for it agian,my third try,i ran into it,being smart and giving wabby leftovers,and chucking as many greatballs as i could.i caught it on the 3rd great ball.i guess 3 is my lucky number,eh?

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    sunny99 said:
    ya, if ur pokemon r at lv 70+, u won't have a problem, if u want some help with training go for the 2 cool trainer at the final island they r by the house with a chansey and a guy who does a chansey dance.
    final island?!I never seen that...unless you mean the third island on FR,and I beat everyone there already..on all three islands...

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    Rioku_Zanketa said:
    final island?!I never seen that...unless you mean the third island on FR,and I beat everyone there already..on all three islands...

Umm, there are Seven Islands in the game. Check your map and you'll see.

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    aragornbird said:

Umm, there are Seven Islands in the game. Check your map and you'll see.

oh,I haven't beaten the game yet,if that's what you're thinking....

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    Well, I've been trying to find a Super Rod, catch a feebas and staryu, and, trying to find out where to go after Lillycove (mossdeep of pacificlog) On my emerald game. And, I also go to the Safari Zone, and the Lillycove Contest Hall.

♥Naomi♥

My gameboy tastes like pickles
    Years
    Starchild said:
    Well, I've been trying to find a Super Rod, catch a feebas and staryu, and, trying to find out where to go after Lillycove (mossdeep of pacificlog) On my emerald game. And, I also go to the Safari Zone, and the Lillycove Contest Hall.
    well,might as well tell ya,super rod is in mossdeep on the hill near the man who is looking out to sea.the house.go in there and a fisherman will give you the super rod.

Back