• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your proudest, most tear-jerking Achievement?

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2009
    My most prized achievement was capturing 220 or so Pokemon in Gold with only one trade ( that Pokemon being Charizard). And defeating the E4 35 times.

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2009
    proudest moment

21 straight wins in lv 100 battle tower (my pokemon were only lv 60)

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Beating Lance in Silver. I was 9 at the time, not knowing what to do, and I battled Lance. His last Pokemon nearly swept through my whole time, but I had a level 30 Poliwhirl that managed to avoid it's first attack, before fainting it with Hydro Pump - it was low on HP, so it didn't matter how weak the attack was, just as long as it's HP dropped to 0.

Really, I nearly cried when I won.

Frob

Coolest kid on the block
    Years
    when i beat the elite four when i playe cynthia i used my only elixer on cose combat not fireblast so then my Infenape fainted hes only level 63 then my lvl 41 abamasnow nicknamed Obamasnow beats miloctic with wood hammer and taking recoil damage and still having 8 hp left to survive my hands got all sweaty
    and it felt SOOOOOOO GOOOD

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
    Winning the league in Silver with a pretty low leveled team. I don't remember what particular ones I had, or the levels, but what made it exciting was I had to really hurry, because I had the GBC, and the battery was sure to die any minute. I think it actually did die during the credits, I don't remember all that much.

But it was awesome.

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    Finding a shiny Golbat in Stark Mountain completely at random, about ten seconds after I entered it for the first time. I'm not even into the whole shiny-hunting thing.

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
    Beating the E4 in Silver with low-leveled pogeys. I really had no idea what to do really (Silver was my first true exposure to the Pokemon games), so when I finally beat Lance I was jumping with joy.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Probably battling and defeating Lance with a Croconaw, in my Pokemon Gold Version. I didn't have any healing items whatsoever, everyone else on my team had been knocked out, and the only move that I could use was Return (no PP left for anything else). I can still remember the euphoria I felt when his final Dragonite went down. XD

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
    My Pokemon Accomplishments:

Crystal: Catching all 26 Unowns, one of which was shiny.
    Yellow: Defeating a level 100 Mewtwo with a level 58 Dewgong. I froze it, of course.
    Sapphire: Finding a Feebas hotspot. There's no way I'm changing the Trendy Saying now!
    Leaf Green: Training about 50 different Pokemon to level 50, and using six of them to beat the Elite Four on the first try.
    Diamond: Catching Mesprit with one Quick Ball. I had to find it several times, but it was worth it.
    Diamond: Getting the National Dex with only seven badges. (The Spiritomb a friend traded me really helped...)

Back