• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Your Rare(st) Pokémon

~Jack~

Back In Business
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2007
    My rarest pokemon i would have to say is my mew(x2). I got mine on Sept. 30 06, I picked up my preordered the Mystery Dungeon games. At that point, I waited a month and 18 days for my games. I preordered them on August 12th. It was a one day event. In fact it was from 12 A.M. - 3 P.M.

Years
    mine is shiny charizard i got it when i first played Fire red i was so amazed that i had it and i got a shiny aron and a shiny treecko for trade my friends stopped playing it :D

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2009
    I remember when I was like 7 I went to some Nintendo event and got a Mew for my Pokemon Yellow. I still have that file! Anyway I have a shiny Scyther and Bellsprout(Now Victreebell).

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
    I think my rarest Pokemon is my Typhlosion that I got from Pokemon XD. He knows Blast Burn, which is my favourite fire attack. That, along with Meganium and Feraligatr with Frenzy Plant and Hydro Cannon, but Typhlosion is the best out of the three IMO.

SOLO

Oldschool Trainer
    Years
    My rarest pokemons are : shiny poochyena , shiny Shuppet in FireRed
    shiny onix , shiny Cubone , shiny Krabby , Shiny
    HootHoot in Silver

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    My rarest pokemon are my 3 legendary dogs they are all shiney i got them through tradeing on fr/lg except for sudicune who i got myself

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Insert random filler here.

Last edited:

J

good morning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    I got a Mew, Celebi and Jirachi, without any sharks or any kind of sea creature. 8D

Years
    The rarest Pokemon i've ever had was... A shiney Lugia! Unfortunately, i caught it on my normal GBA instead of my Emulator, and my dickhead little brother deleted my saved game :(

max2do

golden~phoenix
    Years
    the weirdest was a golden goldeen i found while fishing and a red metapod
    the rearest i have i suicune i guess^_^

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Ive gotten lugia, moltress, zapdos and articuno. I have gotten MewTwo as my rarest and it took me a very long time to actualy get admitted into the cave in the 3d city. But after looking at lots of strategy guides I finnaly found out how.

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2006
    Well, at the moment, due to an unfortunate restarting of LeafGreen, it's either Bulbasaur or Spearow *sob*

BUT! I do have a purfied Lugia and Ho-oh on XD and Collosseum respectively, awaiting transer. THOSE will be my rarest.

max2do

golden~phoenix
    Years
    well, if its about all the games
    i got a golden onix and a green zubat
    but the rearest is ho-oh for my crystal(after catching all 3 legendary dogs)

Back