• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Your Rare(st) Pokémon

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2008
    I guess i'd go with my shiny pokemon Hairyama, Dustox, and Illumnise

I also have Mewtwo and Mew

Ash's Pika Pal

some have to let go
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2007
    My rarest Pokemon are 2 Mewtwos, a couple sets of the Legendary birds,Regies,a couple sets of the Legendary dogs,Mew,5 Lugias,2 Ho-ohs

As for shinys(In the order they were caught);shiny female Grumpig(Deepti),shiny female Linoone(Angel),shiny male Pidgey with flawless special defence(FreeSpiret),shiny male Seel(Hirotaka),shiny male Skitty with flawless attack(DanialBoon)

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    The rarest pkmn i've SEEN was a SHINY Kangaskhan and it RAN AWAY:disappoin :disappoin :disappoin but I managed 2 catch a Chansey with my first ball:D

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
  • My 3 legal shinies are Nidoking, Golduck and Crobat.

None of them have Pokérus :/

But my rarest has to be Milotic (non-shiny) took me quite a long time to find Feebas.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • I found Feebas completely by accident, XDD!

I was lucky enough to catch a Chansey on the first try, and with a Lucky Egg, no less!!

I also have a shining Linoone. I saw a shining Carvanha, but accidentally KOd it trying to capture it.

Mattown

Akatsuki Master - EV Trainer
    Years
  • Well, mine are:
    Deoxys
    Lugia
    Ho-oh from Events,
    Suicune was the most difficult to find actually, but with a masterball left (I saved it, because I catched my Mewtwo with a great ball after 100 times), it was actually easy to catch :D
    And the rarest thing was, I've got Pokérus because of the Suicune! :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2009
    I have A Shiny Deoxys LV 75 (It was LV 70 when I get it but my friend erased my file:() which I got on A Pokemon Convencention or something in the Netherlands.

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • um... I have nearlly all the legendaries but Jirachi and the dogs, Entei, Suicune and Raikou, on Ruby.
    Edit: And they all have Pokérus. And I once had a Shiny Rhydon, but my brother traded it with me for Deoxys.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Aug 16, 2008
    I've got a Shiny Gyarados. Yes, it's red. All my friends hate me for having it and not trading! I've got a shiny Linoone, Swellow, and Tentacool. Yeah, it's pretty obvious that al my shinies are super-common regular Pokemon. I really want a Shiny Charizard. I've been soft-resetting for a Yellow Charmander forever! No luck so far...

My rarest non-shiny? Probably my Lugia I got from XD. It's currently lv79, but I'm trying to get it to Lv100 with my Lucky Egg.

BTW, I've got every Pokemon (from me) except Ho-Oh, Entei (gonna catch soon), Jirachi, Deoxys, Mew, or Celebi. I caught one Feebas (on Ruby, it wasn't hard) and now all my friend's Milotics and Feebases are offspring of that one. Same goes for my Bagon. My friends are lazy.

Kamui

´
    Years
  • Mines was Mew before i started cheating.
    Now all my pokes can have same stats and i can get them all.
    I cant play a pokemon game without cheats anymore.
    Howeva...

~Solarys~

OMG, loli~~~!!!111oneone
    Years
  • LOL... I know you wouldn't believe me but I have a FULL STAT (all IV are 31 out of 31) shiny Registeel, and it's ADAMANT...

I didn't hax or anything, and I caught it with just 1 Pokeball on full health. I didn't realize it was shiny until I caught it, because the colors arent that different from a regular one.

I brought it to the IV dude in battle frontier and he said flawless on a different attribute every time, I was like OMFGWTFBBQ...

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2006
    This thread is meant for all posts that concern you posting your rare pokémon. No matter the type of pokémon it is: legendary, shiny, pokerus condition, etc.

All other threads that are the same or even come close to being the same will be closed and have a redirect to this stickied thread.

So now that all that has needed to be said has been said you can go along happily with posting your rares.
    STICKIED

The rarest pokemon I got are Zapdos and Arcticuno. I am trying to catch Moltres.

Insomnium

♥ ~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2015
    I don't have too many rare pokemon -especially not any legendaries- but I do have my favorite Kangaskahn. xD

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • My rarest Pokemon are definately both my Latias and Umbreon. Your rarest Pokemon doesn't have to be your best nor a legendary, just a Pokemon that you prize the most.

Back