• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Your reactions

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Last edited:

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Isn't he the champion in R/B/Y anyway? So again not surprising. I was like "omg what is Koga doing here" though..

Koga Retired as a gymleader and became a elite four

since lance left his elit four pose and tried the championship

NO he was not champion anyway he was the strongest elite four in all of KANTO

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    well he treated his pokemoin without locve and trust which apprently you do ... so im guessing oak took his strongest pokemon (his starter) ... and when you do the league you kinda think of training new pokemon ... and gyms are suppose to be weker than the champion ... (in this case RED)

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    The fact that Green doesn't have a starter could simply be that the game doesn't know what starter he had in RBY, as you chose it.

And Red has all the starters anyways...

I guess Red's team is a Pkmn Yellow reference, and in Yellow, Green's starter was an Eevee, not a Kanto starter, yes?

But then he would have an Eeveelution...

Which Red has.

Maybe they traded...

OK, wow, now I'm confused ^^"

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Blue=green

Blue would never traded with red because red destroy his title as champ after he only had 10 mins as a champion

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
    Years
    Gary disappointed me with his low levels (especially since his Pokemon were at higher levels during R/B/Y) and what really shocked me was Red at the top of the mountain. Doesn't he have any friends or any fans to brag to? He shouldn't be standing alone on a mountain, he should be defending his title...

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Well oak sayed he was looking for a good secret place to train ... and he found mt silver

Back