• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Regular Pokemon Department. Better than Celadon, Goldenrod, Lilycove & Veilstone

Status
Not open for further replies.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    wat about my new shiny mightyena for a shiny totodile??

I already have a Shiny Mightyena. I'll give you the Shiny Totodile for free this time, but if you ever wanna trade again bring something I don't have and is good. What's your FC?

Zadow

Pokemon Ebony Developer
    Years
  • Hmm, since I gave my egg to my little brother, I was hoping for one. ^^ I will trade you something decent for these If I can.
    POKEMON RANGER MANAPHY EGG
    DITTO Lv.29 UT (Bold/FC) I was wondering if you could possibly tell me it's IVs Please? ^^ For breeding purposes.
    LARVITAR M Lv.7 UT (Serious) IVs again? ^^
    SQUIRTLE M Lv.1 UT & F Lv.11 T (Gentle/UT OR Adamant/T/PKRS) Either one of these so I have all three Kanto starters Shiny. :D
    Hopefully I've still got something interesting left you haven't got :P
    Let me know of the IVs, and if you're willing to trade. ^^

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    well my name is tom and my fc is 1892 0172 5307 but i didnt see a list of pokes u wanted

do you know when you will next be on for trade?

Last edited:

RocketAdmin.

Custom User Title. :)
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2011
    Hi TwistedPuppy i can trade now if you want, i've added my FC to my sig

Thanks, Jake (:

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    well my name is tom and my fc is 1892 0172 5307 but i didnt see a list of pokes u wanted

do you know when you will next be on for trade?

Let me see when we can both get on at the same time. What's your time zone?

Hi i'll be on later tonite

Ok, I'll be waiting.

time for an odd request,

Do you have an adamant ditto with a perfect speed IV?

If so, what would you like for it?

Sorry I don't. :(

Zadow

Pokemon Ebony Developer
    Years
  • Hello again! Goodmorning, afternoon, Night to you! (Whatever time it is for ya) ^^ Me and my Family are all playing SS in Jap. with a partail translation at the moment. (Can't wait to buy it next year :D) Anyways, I was wondering if there was anything, multiple pokemon, I could trade you for a Movie Arceus? Or do you really need Arceus only for them? It's nature also doesn't matter. Check my thread? Let me know. :]

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Hello again! Goodmorning, afternoon, Night to you! (Whatever time it is for ya) ^^ Me and my Family are all playing SS in Jap. with a partail translation at the moment. (Can't wait to buy it next year :D) Anyways, I was wondering if there was anything, multiple pokemon, I could trade you for a Movie Arceus? Or do you really need Arceus only for them? It's nature also doesn't matter. Check my thread? Let me know. :]

I'm playing the partial translation HS. lol No you can have it for free.

Yams

Polursaring!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    If you clone, I wouldn't mind giving you a few pokemon, as long as you can clone them back for me. I have a Lv. 100 Mew that I got from the GTS, so I'm not sure if it's been touched. Also I have a Lv.100 Suicune, I'm not sure if It's been hacked, I wouldn't know how to find such things out. A Lv.70 Shiny Bellosom that has been touched, I had it before I knew about EV training. I'm asking for a Shiny Lv.100 Dusknoir though, if that's okay?

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    If you clone, I wouldn't mind giving you a few pokemon, as long as you can clone them back for me. I have a Lv. 100 Mew that I got from the GTS, so I'm not sure if it's been touched. Also I have a Lv.100 Suicune, I'm not sure if It's been hacked, I wouldn't know how to find such things out. A Lv.70 Shiny Bellosom that has been touched, I had it before I knew about EV training. I'm asking for a Shiny Lv.100 Dusknoir though, if that's okay?

If their ID#'s are 00000 then they're hacks. And the Mew is touched.

Yams

Polursaring!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    Oh sorry, I didn't mean to say if the Mew had been touched or not, I meant to say I didnt know whether it had been EV trained, or had been normally trained. Oh and the Suicune isn't a hack by the way.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Oh sorry, I didn't mean to say if the Mew had been touched or not, I meant to say I didnt know whether it had been EV trained, or had been normally trained. Oh and the Suicune isn't a hack by the way.

I'm just not sure. I already have them both. The best way to check out if a pokemon is perfectly EV trained is if you go to Sunyshore to the store where they sell pokeball seals. Talk to a woman at a counter and she'll give you a ribbon if it's been perfectly EV trained.

RocketAdmin.

Custom User Title. :)
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2011
    Sorry i didn't get to trade yesterday, what is your time zone? so then i know when to come online, (:

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    twisted when do you want to trade i live in britain so im in the gmt time zone thingy

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back