• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Signature Move?

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
    Years
    This can either be a move known in the Pokemon world or made up. Use your imagination. Think of it like you're a new Pokemon, if you're doing a made up attack, and it's exclusive to you.

Status or attack, I just prefer moves with effects. I will go with a made up attack.

I call it "Toxic Slash," which is pretty much a more powerful version of Poison Tail.

Not too powerful, but something a Seviper or some sort of Pokemon that this move would be appropriate on. Maybe 70 attack power, with a 30% chance of poison?

Anywho, what's your signature move?

Fusparce

FuNsparce
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2011
    I'll say Secret Sword. It is the signature move of my signature Pokemon Keldeo.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I'd say that Close Combat is my signature move because I take a martial arts class and that involves fighting in close to my opponent.

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
    Years
    LOL, mine would be ThunderCane or something...Thunderwave and Hurricane. Thunderwave to get some electricity in the air then I would use Hurricane to trap the foe in a electric hurricane. Perhaps a flying type could benefit like Pidgeot or Swellow or something?

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    My signature move would have to be "U-Turn".
    I always loved the idea of being a pokemon and dealing damage and then booking it.
    "Got you good and you can't hurt me!"

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    MEGAHOOORNNNNNN

Nah I don't really know, that's really something I'd have to think about some more, but something Bug type.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Trinity Slash, a combination of different elements that forms a sword which slashes the foe with a huge damage. :P

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2014
    Already Existing move : Perish Song or Curse.I like how they both damage the foe and how they are so creepy and weird.Curse matches me better because I curse people if I get angry.I would like to have Curse lol.Casting a curse while the victim is looking frozen in fear.Or Perish Song.It's the coolest move ever.You start singing a deathly melody which terrifies the foe.The sky goes completely dark and then the foe is dead.

I cant think of an imaginative ;3

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Based on my personality in real life, I'd say it'd have to be a mix of Calm Mind and Nasty Plot.

Back