• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your spin-off game?

BLK

Trainer From The Holon Region
Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2021
    i think it would be a good idea to make a game for the upcoming 3DS based in the Orre region, but play as a member of an criminal organization and work your way up to being the boss

Manaphy.10

Not Your Average Gamer
    Years
  • I will continue to hope for an XD sequel, even though it doesn't look likely. So I would continue the legacy that is shadow pokemon.

I agree, XD and Colosseum were amazing games; I loved having those nice 3-D graphics that you get on gamecube, and the same Pokemon game as on handhelds combined.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    I'd love to see an action-rpg Pokemon game (preferably with an online/split-screen feature)

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
  • I'd love to help in the Mystery Dungeon games. Those games are probably in my opinion better and more fun to play than the Trainer games. Big thing to say, I know...

Charizard203

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2019
    I don't know, I'd like to make a sequel to XD, because well I hear it's an awesome game I even see it's an awesome game on Youtube. But I never got to play it :( . I did like Explorers of Sky, but I wouldn't make a sequel to it because it's a sequel to something else. I did like the Idea of a Ranger game for the Wii, there aren't much things against it the Nunchuck will allow you to move freely, the Wii Remote as your Capture Styler, press the A button to talk, D-Pad to move around the selections. But it could also work with a PC.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • one where your a pokemon.
    but not where you wash up on a beach with no memory.
    one where blls machine transforms you into a pokemon and some evil team destroys it, making you have to be a pokemon and yadda yadda,

SpiralHorn

Feels like an old fart D:
    Years
  • An MMO! How can there not be one already, it's driving me nuts! Just think about it, a massive fully 3D game that spans all of the regions, has all the Pokemon, dungeon crawling, and the ability to fight ( though not catch) ubers as bosses. It would completely own WOW.

Cookiez

The Shining Light
    Years
  • Me and my friend came up with this idea for the DSi...
    It uses the cam and you can walk around and see the pokemon in a lake or
    on a building etc.
    Called PokeEarth
    Cool right?

Years
  • A game like Pokemon Stadium would be awesome, where you can do gym battles and use rentals.

Back