• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your spin-off game?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Well, if you got the chance to work with Game Freak (or any company with rights) to create a pokémon spin-off, what would your be like?

I always wanted to see a music game. There was that meowth game that never got released... :3

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I would help with Pokemon Stadium 3. That is all that I really want in life.

Kelp

<3
    Years
    I will continue to hope for an XD sequel, even though it doesn't look likely. So I would continue the legacy that is shadow pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    A Pokémon action game that doesn't suck and involves playing as actual Pokémon.

Hell just take Digimon Rumble Arena and make it with Pokémon because they figured out how to make a good game.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    I like Gardenia101's idea of having a Pokemon Coordinator version when you battle each other and earn ribbons and go to the Grand Festival.

Another idea of mine is to be a gym leader, and fight trainers and try to upgrade yourself to Elite Four or maybe Champion of a region. :P

XDragonRiderX

Time flies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2021
    A normal pokemon game but after beating the elite 4 you go to another region, like in the G/S/C games.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I'd actually like a Collosseum/XD remake. I only got to play a little bit of those games, and battling all the time in Battle Revolution gets boring after a while.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
    Colosseum/XD Sequel. I've always loved that series of spinoffs. Actually snagging other trainers pokemon gave off a different feel than the other games did. All of the places in game were wonderful, and even if you didn't have anything to do there, you'd still walk around just because.
    Maybe this time, the two previous Cipher bosses could work under a bigger boss? Actually, that might not be a popular idea...

InappropriateGoat

The Goldfish Lord
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2011
    A main game for the wii would be sweet, although I'd seriously love a sequel to Colosseum/XD, possibly with another region(either just that, or two regions in the game, but not just Orre, again).

XDragonRiderX

Time flies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2021
    I'd actually like a Collosseum/XD remake. I only got to play a little bit of those games, and battling all the time in Battle Revolution gets boring after a while.

Scratch that, it would be if you could buy a bonus disk and connect Black and white and get to go to all the regions.

Scratch that, it would be if you could buy a bonus disk and connect Black and white and get to go to all the regions.

This is for the psot on top of the one I replied to. Sorry for the screw-up! :)

This is for the post on top of the one I replied to. Sorry for the screw-up! :)

Last edited:

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    I would make a spin off game where you get to play as the rivals from the show like Barry, Gary, or Paul.

I'd say, Pokemon Ranger Wii and/or a Pokémon RPG (Like Soul Silver, Black etc.) for the Wii :D

Now having a Pokemon Ranger game for the Wii would be interesting. At least you won't be breaking your DS while trying to capture a Pokemon.

Bellacrose

Lover of Wartortles
    Years
    Probably something like Mystery Dungeon for the Wii c8 Supposedly they're already making that according to a hint from a certain someone on the thread ;) Something along the lines of where you can actually play as a pokemon you want with free roam ability. And input online features into it. So instead of computer controlled groups your friends or random people can join you on adventures oAo

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
    Probably something like Mystery Dungeon for the Wii c8 Supposedly they're already making that according to a hint from a certain someone on the thread ;) Something along the lines of where you can actually play as a pokemon you want with free roam ability. And input online features into it. So instead of computer controlled groups your friends or random people can join you on adventures oAo

Well, there already is a mystery dungeon for the Wii. https://www.serebii.net/dungeon3/

But I would like a ranger game in Johto :P

Bellacrose

Lover of Wartortles
    Years
    Well, there already is a mystery dungeon for the Wii. https://www.serebii.net/dungeon3/

But I would like a ranger game in Johto :P

Yeah but the way they did it isn't really what I had in mind. Especially considering how chibified they made all the pokemon ;A; They look so derpy. And something with more free roam. I kind of disliked always being stuck in that same town sometimes :s But that's just me being hard on them |D;

MysticFlames

~Fedoras~
    Years
    I could agree on a sequel to XD... But maybe a true 3D Pokemon game would be nice, as in a game for the Wii that plays like the handhelds. Wild Pokemon, actually walking from city to city, etc.

♠Dawn Rayne♠

Best in the world at what I do
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    A spinoff focusing on Pokemon contests perhaps? I like the contests myself so I would play it and it would be a neat thing for the Wii, alot of possibilties.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2010
    an ever evolving pokemon mystery dungeon where you update online continuously for new storylines whilst also being able to play in two other game types both linked the normal 8 gyms storyline and a decision based storyline which has no need for badges as the region has only just discovered pokemon you are researching them and just so happen to become an expert and the best trainr of them continuously updated and you have the choice of forming the elite four and deciding wether you or a peer become the champion in fighting against challengers who come on a bi weekly basis (game time which is 5 hours to a week) hope its not too detailed XD

Back