• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen your strongest pokemon in g/s

Years
  • Did tyranitar exsist in g/s?

my highest was 89 maganeum.
    and 85 lugio =)

Yes. It was introduced in the second generation.

Mine was Lv100 Mewtwo but that was traded to me so it doesnt really count.

Lv 50-60 [Cant remember] Typhlosion. But my internal battery thing went out so thats all gone now. :(

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Mine was a Snorlax lv97,
    It was a good 'ol mate

~Celebi

lostprophetsown

chatot,lucario and lance lover
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    i had quite alot.....typhlosion,feraligatr,suicune,entei,raikou,pikachu/raichu think i evolved it,houndoom,charizard,snorlax,dragonite,gyarados,lugia.espeon,ho-oh and nidoking ohh and crobat XD
    none were hacked all legit thnx to this im playing gold and silver agen lol
    and trading with crystal....

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2017
    I got an Arcanine in lv 100 with full of Protein and all of those ... with Fireblast, Flamethrower, Extremespeed and Bite. I traded the firestone and fireblast from Pokemon Yellow 'cause I wanted Arcanine :P

Years
  • My strongest were Lv 100 Typhlosion Lv 100 Charizard Lv 100 Lugia lv 100 Celebi and last but not least lv 100 Ditto (caught lv 10 since then put it in day care took my 2 years but i did it XD)

ethanh6945

i like to trade from ethanh
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2008
    from ethan

[quoquote] from ethan myn is empolian leval 100 alacasam leval 100 and swampert leval 100 machok 100,hunter 100

quoquote] from ethan myn is empolian leval 100 alacasam leval 100 and swampert leval 100 machok 100,hunter 100

Last edited:
    Back