• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your thoughts of the user above you by looking at his avatar/title/sig/username

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ficher

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2012
    You like Charizard and is obsessed with Bleach, HotD..You protect people. And you are now a busy person. Wow, you were easy to read for the sig/avatar/whatever.

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    An energetic person who enjoys living by his own ideals, and is comfortable about himself. Enjoys passing his time in many ways and doesn't mind variation from the norm.

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2011
    You seem to be the lone wolf of it all shrouded where no one can find you.

Lone but also a tad lost in thought.

Wow so easy to read.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Someone who looks like they'll stand up and fight for what they believe.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Is a fan of Swampert, and another PC member who spends their time at the Night Club. Has one person for their PC Family, someone who is family with several others. You also try to be sneaky, but 'try' is the key word.

SOMEONE WHO NINJAS OTHERS /brick'd

Likes Eevee, and also has people for a 'PC Family. Spend their time at the Wolves' Hideout, and doesn't mind getting asked questions. Also lives where < was born.

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2011
    Someone who looks like they'll stand up and fight for what they believe.

Very good i do stand for what i believe in.

Binary Peaches:someone loyal,faithful and hopeful is a great friend that nevere disapoints.

Ficher

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2012
    A cute girl that does not look like her age, you complete orbits for people, and you are a sociable person. I rule, eh?

chickenofunity

Confused Chicken
    Years
    I'd guess chatty, Happy and one of those people who likes to talk a lot, but not in a ad way. Possibly sslightly hyper, and maybe to some people a bit annoying.
    That would be my guess.

Ficher

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2012
    You like chickens, mostly confused ones. You are a nice person and you are intelligent.

chickenofunity

Confused Chicken
    Years
    Yay! I imagine you as being tall (don't know why, I just do, so I hope I'm right) and loud but really clever and possibly maybe arraogant sometimes, but not very often.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    I imagine you to be a fun loving girl with a good eye for pretty things. I also think you appreciate a good joke.

Ficher

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2012
    You are an open-minded person. You are a serious guy, but can be funny when you want. You like Lapras.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    I'm guessing this person has found interest in the latest Bleach filler arcs, have a basic understanding of Photoshop... and lieks Skitty?

This person is a skilled ninja. :D
    Fishy, and has some humour alright.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back