• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your top 10 Kanto favorites

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Of the 150 Kanto Pokemon (let's pretend Mew, even if its your favorite, isn't an option, just for the sake of it), what's your top 10 list?

Mine in no particular order:
    -Poliwhirl, Lapras, Wartortle, Raichu, Golem, Machamp, Haunter, Gengar, Dragonair and Kingler.

I also like Jolteon, Flareon, Kabutops and Hitmonchan but they don't rank amongst my favorites.

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
    Reading your choices makes me jingle and say them like in the poke rape =). My favourites are. Electrabuzz,Dragonite,Vaporeon,Wartortle,Charmeleon,Pidgeot,Hitmonlee,Raichou,Golem,Gengar. Yup yup :D

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Raichu, Vaporeon, Pikachu, Squirtle, Mewtwo, and I guess maybe Charmander.

XD It's hard to think back and pick just Kanto Pokémon. I'm so used to thinking of at least the GSC Pokémon too.

Gyoka

Metamaster - Lvl 1 Expert
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    I Like Aerodactyl, Snorlax, Charizard, Blastoise, Kabuto, Haunter, Gengar, Magmar, Electabuzz, Scyther. Mostly the members and evos of my lvl 1 teams.

Exeter

Lushless
    Years
    Mine would be Gengar, Blastoise, Aeordactyle, Snorlax, Magmar, Ninetails, Raichu, Arcanine, Pidgeot, and Alakazam.

I miss Kanto pokemon. Makes me want to go back and play through Leaf Green or Yellow.

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Mines are: Lapras, Gengar, Cloyster, Muk, Victreebel, Arcanine, Charizard, porygon, Zapdos, Snorlax.

Man that brings nostalgia memories.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Hah, really? I wouldn't have guessed people have forgotten about many of them, I run into them in Revolution and am catching tons of them in Pearl now to complete my dex. Gengar seems to be a solid favorite.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    Charmander, Eevee (so cute!), Starmie, Pidgeotto, Nidoking, Vulpix, Growlithe, Rhydon, Scyther, and Dragonair are my top ten.

Yoshi318

PokePhotographer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2008
    i liked.....Mr.Mime , Onix , Muk , Seel , Golduck , Butterfree , Lapras , Electabuzz , Kangaskhan , Sandshrew.....not the strongest, but i liked em all the same... :)

Years
    1. Charizard
    2. Blastoise
    3. Venasaur
    4. Machoke
    5. Gyrados
    6. Arcanine
    7. Magmar
    8. Golem
    9. Alakazam
    10. Electabuz

Kanto Pokemon Rule :)

joyce : the fluffy pirate~

→ s m i l e .
    Years
    Ooh, that's a hard one..
    Eevee [offcourse]
    Pikachu
    Squirtle
    Charmander
    *thinks*
    Butterfree
    Lapras
    Rapidash
    Krabby [ can't help it, it just looks so cute :3 ]
    Oddish
    one more to go.. ummmm Vulpix !

and the spare one would be Growlithe xD

I never choose a pokemon for strength. it may look stupid but I just give them all a decent moveset , without really looking at the stats. I would never evolve them either. o___o

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2007
    mines is

mewtwo
    gengar
    mew
    charizard
    venusaur
    blastioes
    alakazam
    machamp
    nidoking
    nidoqueen

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    People really like Butterfree eh? I can say it's a good bug type I suppose. I'm also glad they never gave Pinsir and Lapras baby/evolved forms; they're perfect how they are!

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
    Mine would have to be
    1) Dragonite
    2) Pidgeot
    3) Charizard
    4) Blastoise
    5) Sandslash
    6) Fearow
    7) Syther
    8) Venusaur
    9) Articuno
    10) Moltres

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2007
    mine are, without any order:
    scyther, pidgeotto, charizard, jolteon, arcanine, golduck, dewgong, haunter, geodude, primeape.

and the number one would probably be haunter

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    Pikachu, Squirtle, Charmander, Bulbasaur, Cubone, Caterpie, Blastoise, Charizard, Alakazam, and Eevee.

Back