• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Ultimate Fear

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Well Since I'm stiking to my idea that there is something after death. I'm saying my number one fear is raceism...

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    Fears:
    Wilderness ever becoming wiped our
    Wolves becoming extinct
    The Mummy
    Spiders (I found a huge one in my bed at camp that climbed onto me and I 'danced' around saying 'Get it off get it off!')
    Blue whales (The things are HUGE! Anyone who finds giganic undersea creatures not disturbing is insane...I've even had a fear of wailords ever since I had a nightmare about being eaten by one)
    Finding a dead body in the lake
    Carnival rides that go extremely high and then go upside-down
    Deep-sea creatures (Ever seen an angler fish? *gets her finger bit off by one*)
    Celery
    High-Rope courses (I have yet to get used to them...)
    Invader Zim
    Large moths
    Caterpillars
    Rattlesnakes (I'm not scared of snakes in general, but rattlesnakes are so weird looking and when they bite the wounded area swells up disgustingly...)

Leopards
    Skeletons
    My mom dying (Because then I'd be have to live somewhere else...And I love my mom @_@)
    Getting fat
    Enclosed spaces
    Fire (Forest fires anyway...Or any other freakishly big fire @_@)
    My Gamecube being destroyed
    Clowns. They just aren't natural! @_@
    Michael Jackson. Sorry to any of his fans, but He bothers me..

Last edited:

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    Radical Edward pointed out another fear of mine...clowns! I have never even seen the movie It and I'm scared of them. *is a frady cat*

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    Bugs! ewwww Bugs! Specially spiders. Sorta Snakes but i wont scream evrey time i see one. Only if it goes to touch me. I dont like worms... there nasty and fear factor and the kids who shot them out of the air compresser next door grossed me out. I hate rain... they come out in rain.

I think im closterfobia now o.o and im scared of heights but if im in a big airplane im fine.

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
    Shineyelectrode said:
    It isn't death that scares me. It's the possibility that after death, there is nothing. Ceasing to Exist. Before I effectivley lost my sense of fear, just that thought would drive me up the wall.

Same here *nod nod*

I have found myself thinking about the fact that after death their is nothing, and boy do i freak myself out. I try not to think about it ever, cause it really does disturb me. Just knowing that you'll never live again, for eternity, you've had your life and your never coming back. Just falling into emptyness. Thats it forever and ever. I find it quite uncontollable as a fear. It makes me very scared..... *shivers*

As for my greatest fears -

- The death thing above

- A member of my family/Pets dying.

- Daddy long legs/Coakcroches/Large Moths (Gosh i HATE big Moths! x.x I'm really frightened of them. Those wierd black eyes...i hate it that they are attracted to light)

- Growing old

- Endangered species becoming extinct: Wolves, Pandas, Siberian tigers, Dolphins, certain types of Turtle...its heartbreaking how we humans are helping to destroy these Animals. I hate hunting.

- Terrorisim

- Global Warming (Ever seen the film The day after tommorow? Well that film was made to make people realise just what Global warming could do)

- Dead bodys/Skeltetons

- Clowns...they freak me out, and i don't find them funny.

Last edited:
    Back