• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Username?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
    The secret behind my username is really, really short.
    1. Because I'm rich in real life.
    2. I always attract the girls.
    And as for Prince, ya know, there are loads and loads of jewels in my private home.

Years
    raichuchika- Well, Raichu was my favorite Pokemon. I also wanted people to know I was a girl (didn't really work, though... -_-) So I decided on raichuchick. But something seemed like it was missing from that name, so I added an A. Then the C didn't seem right so I took the C away.

Chika- It sounded cute, it was my favorite nickname from my old name, and, well, I liked it!

Houndoom Trainer

Houndoom Trainer
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 28, 2008
    The way I came up with my user name is I love Houndooms and I would love to get one on one of my games so I can train it. I think Houndooms are cute, too. I also love dark Pokemon.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Well, mine was a bit random, but I have grown attached to it. I also choose it because it kinda has a dark vibe to it, though I am thinking about a change.

Years
    I first used this username on Yahoo! Games where I used to play Literati (a version of Scrabble). Then I switched over to Scrabulous, and the username stuck. This is the most recent site I joined under this username. As for what it means, well, that's kinda obvious. ^_^;

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    Voltaire is a french writer whom I think is epically cool, so why not make him my username? It sounded nice, as well.

Ryden

Friendly Lurker
    Years
    Ryden was the name of a character I had made for something I was doing with a previous girlfriend, I liked the name alot more then the one I was using for an online alias at the time (which was Craze and thats not pronounced crazy) so I decided to make the switch and I've stuck with it for over a year now, though some of my older online friends still refer to me by my privious one or a version of it they came up with through its own little story that I'm not going to get into since this is about my username here

hypermario

Explorer Of Time
    Years
    Hypermario

I chose Hypermario because i like mario and i thought i would be cool to put hyper in front of it instead of super

ScyKinG

Can't Be Touched
    Years
    Ok so here are my Usernames.

InfamousB4L - Ok so I started going by Infamous a few years ago on a site called "GameTalk", then later, the name Infamous was taken, on Marriland, on Smogon, and all the MLG sites i went to. And I hate numbers in a name for some reason so i decided to put B4L at the end. B4L... well it was my 1st aim account name and it stands for " Baller 4 Life" because I play basketball.

ScyKinG - Well InfamousB4L just got..... old? And I stopped liking it. So after many hours of thinking I wanted a Pokemon-related User name instead of a more general one. So I was going to fuse Scyther and Hitmonlee together because they are my 2 favorite Pokemon, but no fusions I could think of sounded good with those two. So I decided to fuse together Scyther and my 3rd favorite Pokemon together =) NidoKing!!!So yea thats how I got my user names.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    Well, I'm not sure if I posted here, and if I did, it was probably some other reason that I don't know.

Well, my current name, Esmas, is... well, I have no idea at all. Actually, it didn't even sound good to me.
    I don't even know why I chose it, yet I've had the name for so long.

My new name, Keyris, is pretty much a name I chose a while ago, which was "Keyrin", so I just added an "s" from "Esmas" and there we go. And if you want to know why I chose "Keyrin", I don't know. :P

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Erm.... Octazooka is actually where my name came from. Nothing important at all really. I've been using it for about 2 years now however.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    So NAME CHANGE so I am posting again about this name. :3

I got the name Amane from Strawberry Panic. She was my favorite character and a lot like me. She was my masculine, did what she liked and didn't let anyones opinion affect her. And if asked she voiced hers at anytime. She was strong and just an amazing character. I then looked up the meaning, and it meant "Sound of Heaven" And I fell in love. I knew that it had to be my user name :3

LipstickTraces

I Am Nothing
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    I was running out of names to call my custom players on ISS Pro Evo 2. So I randomly conjured up Crocadilius, Crocodile with 'ilius' added to it.

Thought it was original, but I've recently found that on YouTube somebody has made a video called something like 'the legend of crocadilius'. I came up with the name years and years before I saw that.

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
    Then-favourite fruit/colour + then-favourite animal.

I wasn't an imaginative kid, but I've just sort of stuck with it. Since it's been a common handle of mine since about '04, I just don't see the point in switching. |D

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    I wanted to be Phoenix Boy, but

1. I'm now longer a boy, im a teenager (Y)
    2. The name was taken
    3. PB seems cooler and easy for people to remeber

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    I'm not posting my original name. XDD;
    ~Cosmic~: Well back when I got my first name, I was watching this magical girl anime, called Sailor Moon. And on the third season, she used the word Cosmic as a way of transforming herself. So ...yeah. ._.;

kazumi: I was longing for a name change, and at the time I was watching the first season of the anime Shakugan no Shana, and choose to name myself after the charachter kazumi. Which I grew to hate after awhile. XD;

Harmony<33
    I chose this name after some...personal.. things went on in my life, and I finally found some peace.:>

Yoko.
    Well... long story short... I got it from TTGL . o.o;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back