• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Worst Habits

Is your habit a growing problem?

• Total voters

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    What is your BIGGEST most WORSTEST Habit you have now?

I have a habit of getting so mad at someone, that I dont even think about 'maybe its my fault'. I punch my pillow a few times, and then think about it, then punch my pillow a few more times. Then when I calm down, I think more about it. THEN I realize that the fight was my fault.

Whats yours?

Years
    I have a few that I would rather not talk about... but picking at scabs. Ew. I also crack my knuckles x_x;
    EDIT: Oh, and I do forget things. And I'm a procrastinator. xP

...almost community supporter?

Last edited:

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I never bite my nails, it's disgusting, and I don't really crack my knucles O.o
    I tend to shake my leg too much when I'm sitting down and it gets on people's nerves, I don't really realise that I'm doing it

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Habit...habit..
    AH!

I seem to move my jaw a lot...it mostly happens during a conversation or some kind of debate...I barely ever notice I do it..xD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Fingernail biting. It just gets worse and worse and worse...and it's earned me a nice overbite :X

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    DAY DREAMING. That is the only thing I do ever. o__O;

I also tend to say "I AM SORRY!!" a lot. I am a very apologetic person.

I bite my nails sometimes, too ;<

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    I only have one I Crack my Knuckles so much that now when I crack them they make a LOUD sound and people think its annoying

I've never bit my nails I think thats wrong...

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    My worst habit is laying on my bed reading Inuyasha magazines with the radio on really loud.Of course,I'm eating rice crackers while reading ;D It's not going away,it seems to be deepening.Now the neighbors are complaining on how loud my J-Pop is ;D Also,my clarinet seems to be creating anger XD

Larvitar Trainer

<3 ... <*>
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2006
    My worst habit is biting my nails. And I don't even bite them that much. Obviously I don't really have any habits.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    Bad habits?..

For starters, I'm a very nosy person. I always have to know what is going on, and my family finds this to be particularly annoying

Another, I have a very short temper. My little brother is constantly annoying me, and I lash out at him a lot. I anger very easily, and I hate it. I'm working on trying to stop doing that, 'though ^^

Back