• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Worst Pokemon moments ever!

The Apprentice™

PC's Offical Gangsta
Years
  • Worst moment for me was when I had red version and I had beaten it and collect almost all of the pokemon and my game froze as I was about to trade and I lost all my progress =( what a horrible day it was for me

Years
  • lol, never had a shiny problem like some, after reading those i always have a large selection of poke balls with me. :)
    However, i have accidently shut off my game because i am half asleep and think when nurse joy says thanks or whatever that my game is saved, then i turn it off (this has happened countless times to me)

zZRaoto

rawr?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2010
    Another one is me constantly cloning my Typhlosion in Gold until the file became corrupted. I lost a Lv.100 Lugia, Lv.90+ Typhlosions, a shiny Crobat. (Back then I was young and just having one Lv.100 was the **** back then.)

Another one is when my Crystal cartridge literally broke in half.

I don't know which one is worse. I guess my Crystal breaking in half is worse...........

Years
  • The worst thing that I've ever had happen to me is some hax in the Battle Frontier to lose a streak just before facing the Frontier Brain - nothing major. I've always been astute enough to save before any major battles/legendaries. ._.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2010
    just happened today. didnt buy any pokeballs...

guess what i found today? SHINY F***ING SMEARGLE.

and i didnt have any pokeballs... :(

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2009
    i my worst would have to be:
    i was tricking this stupid kid to give me his chimchar(cause my starter was torterra) and i was gonna give him a magikarp i told him they were hard to get but easy to evolve and as i was gonna give it to him i went to the bathroom and my brother grabs my ds and instead of giving him the magikarp he gave him mi lvl 87 torterra totally ev trained i kicked his ass n then i got grounded for a week

Years
  • When I was traded a hacked pokemon on the GTS and my Diamond's data was deleted. :/ All my GBA pokemon were gone with it. That's about 5 years of pokemon, all gone in a split second. I rarely use the GTS now.

Cornelius

Video Game Addict
    Years
  • I was playing Diamond and came across this shiny Luxio. I had a Staravia, a Lunxray, and Torterra, but they were all too strong to weaken it to a small bit of health, so I kept using swaggers with my Luxray to weaken it that way...it hurt itself and fainted.

mamoswine1423

Ice Trainer
    Years
  • That would be when a junk person almost beat me...
    he bet if the person would win they have to give the other person all the pokemon aw i was bumed then i got a better team

skorupoke

Skorupi! Use Poison Fang!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2022
    I turned on my Emerald and it said ''The save file was deleted...''

How can that ever happen??? :( :( :( :( :( :(

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    I went all the way to Giratina in my Diamond... only to realize that I didn't buy any pokeballs... so I sat there for a few hours throwing the three I had until I caught it... I'll never fight a legendary without at least 30 Ultra balls now

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2010
    i just remembered.

I was playing Crystal on my cpu... on the way to fight red... all of the sudden... SHINY DODUO!!!!!!!!!
    then i accidently pressed Apple+Q instead of Apple+Tab (on mac, Apple+Q is quit app, and apple+tab is switch tab) to switch to firefox.

so i accidentaly quit the game.

Years
  • My tragedy

One New years day, in January 2008 i had caught a Moltres and Articuno with Ultraballs WITHOUT SAVING and went on to Zapdos. Then while fighting Zapdos I noticed the DS's light was on red but their was nothing that i could do .So Alas I tryed to capture Zapdos as fast as i could, but i failed and never played Leafgreen again. O and btw this didnt really happen on new years.

kiv_umar

Musician
    Years
  • Well after a year or so of hardcore EV training with my team i had:
    Typhlosion lv.100 (trained from a hatched egg)
    Lucario lv.100 (trained from a hatched egg)
    Torterra lv.100 (Starter)
    Swampert lv.100 (Starter from Emerald raised to lv.100 on the GBA! - received through Palpark)
    Staraptor lv.100 (trained from being my 2nd pokemon)
    Luxray lv.100 (trained from being my 3rd pokemon)
    they all had great items held which would improve their battle stats and so on.
    in my box all legendaries with the help from the GTS and many other Pokémon including at least 5 shiney Pokémon 2 of them being Charizard and Groudon) and many more..
    well anyway.. i bought a Nintendo Wii and Pokémon Battle Revolution soon after, i went to copy my data from my game to the Wii system memory so i could battle with all the pokemon i had on my Pearl, and to my COMPLETE HORROR as the Pokémon were being copied over the data on my Pearl MESSED UP!!!!! :( i almost cried man lol.. wait i actually DID cry lol

Turke

The Dude
    Years
  • Mine was when I was at mu silver, on the way to fight Red. I had a team of all lvl 100s, and my sister made a new save file, and named the character Stacy...That was 6 years ago, and I still cry myself to sleep every night...

jquad_666

AZN
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2009
    i maxed out all my pokemon and was about to complete my pokedex in emerald when i accidentally made a new save file thinking i was playing ruby.

Back