• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Your WTF moments?

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
Years
  • Elygem and Beheemeym are not psychic rock
    Also i was attacked by an ice cream

Years
  • My wtf moment was when I realized my swoobat had obtained pokerus. I hadn't ever caught it in any if the previous versions.
    also, I went wtf when I battled cynthia the first time in cynthias villa and her pokemon creamed me. That was the first battle I had lost and got sent back to the pokecenter. I had no idea her pokes were gonna be that strong. Even though I should have suspected it, what with her being a champion an all.
    I also went wtf when I saw sigilyph the first time. I thought the desert resort heat had made me hallucinate. Strong peyote in that there desert. I wonder if you would trip from eating a maractus? Lol

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    When I started my third playthrough of White and my Snivy got Pokerus before the first gym. I heard it's even more rare than a shiny, but I think I would prefer the shiny...

Shelmet

Spiraling Disastertastrophe
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2012
    Realising that some Pokémon weren't the types I thought they were. I had paid attention to everything before the games were released, but I forgot about the forgettable Pokémon (Elgyem and Beheeyem should totally be Psychic/Rock). Most of the legendary Pokémon were easy to catch, too - I was expecting a challenge.

*Latias

It's so cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2012
    The view of some pokès I didn't like. And the fact that N leaves right after you beat him and you never see him anymore. So bad, I wanted to be able to battle him again. WTF? D:
    (Also because he's cool. xD)

TheCondor

Noblesse oblige
    Years
  • When I was fighting Ghetsis and of all the pokemon I had, Musharna was the one who eventually took out his Hydreigon. That thing is so bulky.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    mine's when that girl on marvelous bridge dissapeared i got creeped out when i heard the story from the old woman :paranoid:

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I was explaining to my brother that he should at least attempt to catch Tornadus (partially since I wanted to capture Landorus in white and he has Black). So I encountered Thundurus, saying something along the lines of "At least try to catch him! Like this!" while lobbing a Quick Ball at Thundurus.

"...Thundurus was caught!"

After that, we sat in silence for about five minutes, just staring at the DS screen.

(Oh, and I somehow got Pokerus...but the only battles I had been having were in the Nimbasa Stadiums.)

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
  • My WTF moment is when I battle with stunkfish: the smile and the look of that little mon's eyes creep me out.

Years
    • VA
    • Seen Feb 4, 2012
    My wtf moment was when I realized my swoobat had obtained pokerus. I hadn't ever caught it in any if the previous versions.
    also, I went wtf when I battled cynthia the first time in cynthias villa and her pokemon creamed me. That was the first battle I had lost and got sent back to the pokecenter. I had no idea her pokes were gonna be that strong. Even though I should have suspected it, what with her being a champion an all.
    I also went wtf when I saw sigilyph the first time. I thought the desert resort heat had made me hallucinate. Strong peyote in that there desert. I wonder if you would trip from eating a maractus? Lol
    I also went wtf when i saw sigilyph.

Back