• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're Banned (Pokémon Style) ! [Remember to make every post Pokémon related!]

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Banned for saying baned!

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Heck with things like baned, I can make up words too! Everyone, meet my new word: vurack.

DARKPOKEBALL: What does it mean?

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: I officially vurack you, Darkpokeball!

DARKPOKEBALL: *becomes a dolphin on a beach ball about to roll through a ring of fire while juggling three chainsaws* What the--?!

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Yeah...vurack is a very complicated thing.

darkpokeball

Years
VURACK'D! For not posting in my Ultimate Nickname Challenge thread.
Once you post, I'll happilly allow you to step off of that beach ball and I'll throw away the ring of fire as an added bonus!
(but you still have to juggle the chainsaws)

darkpokeball

Years
VURACK'D for not being banned!

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Wait...that's not really fair.
DARKPOKEBALL: If you don't think it's fair, then I'll ban you also.
CHAINSAW MEOWTH: What do you mean also? You vurack'd hikari, not banned her.
DARKPOKEBALL: I banned myself. So if you don't think it's fair, I'll ban us both.
CHAINSAW MEOWTH: If you're banned then how are you here?
DARKPOKEBALL: The ban hammers a little late...*BONK!*
CHAINSAW MEOWTH: And...he's gone...I'm lonely now.

Years
Banned because B2/W2 Iris looks more cuter and awesome than Lance. Plus, unlike Lance, she doesn't cheat (other than her Hydreigon).

darkpokeball

Years
VURACK'D BANNED! because the flying monkey within the secret unown universe doesn't like you.

FLYING MONKEY: I'm a Mankey, mind you, and the unown have increased my intelligence so that I may control my anger, speak, and fly.

DARKPOKEBALL: Flying sounds awesome! Where can I get some Unown to do the same for me!

FLYING MONKEY: Try the Ruins of Alph.

*One quick trip to the ruins of alph later*

DARKPOKEBALL: Oh boy! I can't wait to fly!
*steps inside the ruins, unowns swarm him.*

DARKPOKEBALL: NO wait! Stop--OW! I'm trying to befreind--OW! *starts to be transformed by the unown's power*...

Ten Minutes Later...

DARKPOKEBALL: *waking up* I'm a...Meowth?!

*CHAINSAW MEOWTH steps out of the shadows*

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: My Mankey and Unown did a very good job. Now, you are a Meowth like me. Together, we may use our Meowth power to rule the world!

darkpokeball

Years
BANNED! for thinking Meowth has no skill!

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Yeah, we've already taken over Kanto and Johto! Hoenn is next!

DARKPOKEBALL: I c-can't control my body...he's making me his partner!

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Yes, your body is under my command. And be quiet, otherwise I'll strip your thoughts and free thinking away too and make you a drone!

DARKPOKEBALL: *meep*

Back