• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] YouTube channel

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2021
    Hi there all, I have a YouTube channel where I open up Pokemon packs and game with the goal of getting my hands on a first edition Pokemon pack!

Please search up Poke Adventure

My newest video is called: Can we pull the Charizard? Epic Pokemon cards opening *Giveaway*

Please support if you can! :)

DrWho42

ka kaw
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    hi there! welcome aboard! any chance you could post the link so i might subscribe? i wasn't able to find your channel :(

Years
  • Put the link in your signature. iirc it's only place your allowed to promote/link yourself for stuff off-forum like youtube.
    When logged in click on your name in the top right. Click on settings. Click signature. Make sure you click 'Save Signature' at the bottom when done.

Anyway, hello and welcome!
    Do you play any of the games too or are you only into the TCG ?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi there all, I have a YouTube channel where I open up Pokemon packs and game with the goal of getting my hands on a first edition Pokemon pack!

Please search up Poke Adventure

My newest video is called: Can we pull the Charizard? Epic Pokemon cards opening *Giveaway*

Please support if you can! :)
    Welcome to PC! Nice to hear that you're a youtuber :3 We have a TCG section where you can chit-chat and discuss pulls, trades and the game. https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?fn=tcg

As for advertising, it's perfectly fine to do what ReKoil suggests and use your signature for that purpose (Click Here to edit that!) Posts on PC usually aren't advertisement boards, but the signature will accompany any post you make without taking focus off the topic at hand :D

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2021
    Put the link in your signature. iirc it's only place your allowed to promote/link yourself for stuff off-forum like youtube.
    When logged in click on your name in the top right. Click on settings. Click signature. Make sure you click 'Save Signature' at the bottom when done.

Anyway, hello and welcome!
    Do you play any of the games too or are you only into the TCG ?

Thank you very much for this!

Yes I do play the games as well. I recently went through a marathon of trying playing all the games.

Back