• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You've got a long life line :D

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I used to believe palm readings when I was little, when my grandmother told me that I had a long life line... xD

But now, I don't really believe in any of that. As some people have said, sometimes, some of the predictions and horoscopes and such are so vague, they could apply to anyone. So, nope. I don't believe in those stuff.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • my friend claims that he is Psychic but I am starting to believe that he is. He can guess everything or he probably knows me a little to well. The reading with the Skull I never heard of

:t354:TG

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    Not real in the slightest. Complete superstition. The palm reading is one thing, but the skull dents?!

OMFG.

Years
  • I don't believe in any fortune-telling, psychic powers, psionics... yeah, none of it. :D It just seems too far-fetched or too good to be true.

Sometimes I read the horoscopes just for the hell of it, but I really don't believe what it says.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    I twist my dreams so that they seem as if I knew that something was going to happen. If I twisted all my dreams, they'd all be reality. Though sometimes I have thoughts of random things and people appearing, and they appear, and yeah, those things happen like, a day later. TV shows finishing is also something I happen to know, I say they're going off, and then like, a week later they go off. The most awesome thing was when I said we're going to get a new weiro and the next day one flew into our yard, and we got it... actually, that was on a coincidental weekend, so it makes sense. (Things seem to happen in two's rather than only one thing for a certain time period)

So yesh, I believe in um... what'd that be called? Not really predictions... dreams and stuff.

Back