• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You've got a long life line :D

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Do you believe in that thing called being a 'phychic', or palm readings, OR reading your skull? (Seriously. People can read the dents in your head.)

I kinda do. That's only because there's an X on my heart line which means I have special powers. Special is me~

I believe in phychics. Like mind reading and things like that. When people are right about your future, personality, or what your thinking about, it's just too hard to say 'no wai'.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I don't believe in it. Most psychics or horoscopes or what have you are so broad that they could apply to anyone.

They'll give their prediction or tell you "something" about yourself in such a way that you can apply it to many different situations, so it sounds like they know what they're talking about. :| I don't buy it at all.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    Psychic powers don't exist. Sorry. If someone claims to read your mind, they are telling you something so general that it's bound to happen.

As for palm readers, they can say anything they want. Same for skull readers.

EDIT: Just noticed that this has been said already. Ah well.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    My palm says I will have no friends or relationships and I will die before I turn 46.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    Therefore you will have many friends, an adoring spouse, and you will live to 96.

Or the world will blow up in 30 seconds.

Or lemons will occur.

See how pointless trying to predict the future is? Anything could happen. People claiming to be able to do it are absurd.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    My palm says I will have no friends or relationships and I will die before I turn 46.

Now, do you really want to believe that.

I personally don't believe in psychics/horoscopes because of their vagueness. If they told me a date/time/place of when and where a certain event was going to happen and it came true, I'd forever be a believer.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    According to my "Palm" Or whatever you want to call it I should already be dead.

So no I don't believe in it at all.

Allen-kun

Banned
    Years
    I don't really believe in that stuff, since you can change it.

Like palm reading. You can have a scar on your palm (like I do) so that would change future readings.

But I do believe in Kharma. :]

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Nah i don't really believe in that stuff.
    Everything happens, what god wants to happen to us.
    Fate is the answer to everything

~Celebi

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    Blah, I believe in ESP and premonitions, maybe a deeper sensitivity of human vibes and feelings, but I don't believe in fortune telling.
    I do, however, believe in kharma. 8D

:0

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    Psychic 'abilities' have been debunked, there are no such things.

I can 'mind read' like a psychic, as can Derren Brown (who acknowledges they are also fake).. It's all about psychology and mind tricks.
    !_! Edit: by mind read - it's really Cold/hot reading, I say something vague and note any reactions then bend the imagery to my favour.. It's an amazing party trick to drunk people.

Last edited:
    Years
    Nah, I don't believe in those sort of things. I believe people can predict other people's thoughts by going through the thought processes in a Sherlock Holmes-kind of way, but life lines and such ... no thanks. :P

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2008
    I have preminitions, weird dreams that I have to decipher.

PM me and I'll tell you about one of the dreams that would affect the rest of my life.

As for ESP - Yeah, not really.

Palm readers are idiots.

Sometimes I blink out of existence and know.

If anybody doesn't understand that sentence it's too hard to explain, some people will understand though.

Oh yeah, my darts help me figure out mysteries...

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Well, To be honest I dont belive in psychics and palmreaders but I do belive in ESP and telepathy and clarivoyance and other wierd mental powers mainly because I have a few myself. I do have dreams that predict things fairly accurately.
    I can sometimes telepathically talk to some people. It usually depends on their mood though. I can always read emotions no matter how far away which is wierd. I dont even have to see a person to tell if they are sad. I just know it. odd huh? As for the telepathy it comes and goes at odd moments and what I do manage to say and or hear over that link is usually just a few greetings and maybe a bit of chatter. Not much. And udually it feels like my mind is handling a lot of data flowing through it sometimes. Like I get overloaded and i get a headache. I can shut it down usually though.

But the most prominent power I have is the ability to sense people. the can walk in without making a single audible sound or sudden movement or odor or breeze or anything and I know they are there. I creep out my dad with it sometimes becaus ehe's so good at sneaking around. Same goes for my brother.
    And what's funny is if I'm looking for someone I get this sense in my mind that points me in their general direction like a compass. Strange huh?

So yeah. I belive in the 6th sense kind of stuff. But I dont think anyone can accurately read the future.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    I do because I sometimes have weird things happeen to me.

During my sleep I see images of people, places, things, whatever, in a moment of time. and before or after that happens, I get a weird twich in my right eye (Have no idea if they are connected though). Then, whatever I saw during me sleep, I see in afterwards EXACTLY. Sometimes I relize what's going to happen (Since I remember seeing a image or moment of it in my sleep) and prevent it from happening (Okay, I only did it ONCE). When I told my friend this, she said I was some sort of psychic. But the down side to all of this, I'm not able to remember what i saw until BAM it happens. The only stuff I catch is when I get yelled at or something. you know, bad things happen to me -_-"

so yeah, I do. Freaked out about it, but I do.

Back