• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

zevarius kerensky

i bid my timberwolf in defiance of yer claim!
    Years
    this is in deadspace 3

machinegun and exploding arrow launcher thing r my weapons
    loadsa ammo, few health items

how it ended: HUGE ASS SPIDER appears (1st encounter), i shoot the glowing bits but nothing happens fer a while, 12% ammo gone, try 2, 40% ammo gone, try 3, 60% ammo gone, try 4: NO AMMO, NO HEALTH ITEMS

times this happened in the playthough: INF cuz i gave up after attempt 5 :/

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls

My hardcore Seasonal barb just died recently while farming on a T6 Rift. On that very day, My Barb ShameMouse got eviserated by the worst possible Boss Modifiers on a champion back possible. FIRE CHAINS, WORMHOLE, ARCANE ENCHANTED. The best part of this boss modifier, it was given on the WORST POSSIBLE MOB to have. The Executioners. These big hulking brutes that leapfrog around and stun unsuspecting players with high powered attacks, not to mention large bulky models that cover up a lot of the screen to make it hard to see other small enemies afloat. Fire Chains + Wormhole + Arcane Enchanted boss mods on a pack of Champion Executioners on T6. Go figure. Fire Chains completely hard counter all Raekor Charge barbs to kingdom come, Wormhole to pull back players just in case leapfrogging was not enough, then to make matters worse, Arcane lasers to completely control zone. My HC Seasonal Barb was already Lvl 70 (Paragon 219) as I went through much of the last days of the last D3 Seasonal. I could have beaten what could be the worst pack possible to defeat as I wanted the possible loop drops, but an unfortunate Wormhole pull towards a pivot of Arcane Lasers, along with the brutes jumping in to cover my Barb with fire chains finally did the job. GGWP.

pkmin3033

Dark Murkamor atop Anti Air Battery 3 in Xenoblade just did me in...at level 14 I didn't really stand much of a chance, though. I was hunting for Sorrow Beetles, and the damn thing kept getting in the way...got a cheap shot off whilst I was trying to flee from it.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Last night during a particularly terrible Don't Starve Together session with Wobbu, Juno, White Mage, Zeffy, and Omicron, we were utterly wrecked by hounds, darkness, and Terrorbeaks. :(

TY

got run over by a Stealth Tank in Renegade X... I hate Stealth Tanks :(

Ruby Rose

Drinks Milk B]
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2015
    I kept on falling or accidentally jumping off a cliff in LoZ WindWaker towards the end of the game(at the Hyrule Castle). :[ I'm terrible at platforming on game xD
    Also I play a mobile game on my Kindle called Pixel Gun 3D (PG3D) which is a pixelized FPS which I constantly die on :]

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Just got a WZ-131 in WoT... and rammed by an Indien-Panzer. :(
    We only touched at low speed and I exploded because reasons.

Back